+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 1065 1115 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member profitoke is an unknown quantity at this point profitoke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will accept my profit even that i just get small profit in my trading but i still increase my skill
    so i can get more profit with my trading account and i will make more than $ 100 a day to reach my profit target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . little things gives you happiness and profit always gives you happiness even you earn little profit and this profit enhance your confidence and motivate you for further transactions in the forex . Thank you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for best trader both things can be helpful for their success in Forex trading. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility.Best of luck.

Banned Ritu11 is an unknown quantity at this point Ritu11's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me,I do think the bonus is the investment and more, we need to be aware that to make a profit,we have to figure out how to grow the accounts, which in turn seems to me for you to.

Senior Member mlatif12345 is an unknown quantity at this point mlatif12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we invest little amount then we will gain little profit. little profit is better than nothing. if a trader invest large amount then he can earn more profit

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. Thanks your post .

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i will take it.because all time i do not earn many profit.so sometime i will earn some profit.so this not a matter.but sometime i can earn unexpectedly many more profit. so it can be make me much happy then other time.so i will accept it.

Banned sabun is an unknown quantity at this point sabun's Avatar
    Thanks
    cause the forex is the proces of litle profits to make the big profits ... I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht,

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends main little porfit bee accept karta hoon porfit , porfit hota hy chota ho yah bara haan loss nahi accept nahi karta ...

Senior Member cahyopur is an unknown quantity at this point cahyopur's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, tiny income is way better as compared to damage or no income. industry motions are incredibly to be able to realize consequently it is best to be able to publication income wheresoever a trader acquire possiblity to obtain it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 1065 1115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)