+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 10 510 910 960 1000 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1020 1060 1110 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member karam is an unknown quantity at this point karam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finally, in general, are suitable for make money forex trading income generates employment. Invest much more money as a small profit after the Exchange, the income generated is usually good option then. and stay calm and try to return if there's no money. I think more desirable career at least.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned farhachaudhery is on a distinguished road farhachaudhery's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that quick profit is better then a big reduction in Foreign exchange trading. Since Fx trading is a really risky business and additionally we must keep trying upon quick profit despite loss. Because whenever we want grand profits in a word time then we are able to not take choices truthfully therefore might go for loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince53 is an unknown quantity at this point prince53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, why not...?I think little profit is better than little loss so I accept it very gladly. And profit like always profit.

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will accept little profit on Forex trading but loss i will never accept it because i have enter on Forex trading for many dreams and my think is to become a rich man from Forex business for that i can't accept loss on it.

Banned pindah is an unknown quantity at this point pindah's Avatar
    Thanks
    all capital thta we have can gain the forex.. make the best time to make the money backk..Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profi

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i do trade in forex market, so then if i see that profit on my trade, so i do accept it. Because i am not old trader in market, so low profit and big profit it is not matter for me. My trade success is matter for me. And i think every new trader, if you do accept low profit, so it is good for you trade in forex market. Thanks

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss...Thank you.

Member rs_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rs_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha main little profit accept kar lyta hu kyun ky main greedness nai karta hu trading main jab be greedy huwa hu trade main loss main he raha hu es liya main ab greedy nai hota hu jitna profit ata hain main accept kar lyta hu i love forex business

Banned leo423 is an unknown quantity at this point leo423's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make sure you get a modest income, it's better than your loss, we receive and humility is an excellent return on investment sooner or later always with you in all that we do. Not always, it hurts all of us, all of us should be able to reduce errors and losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 10 510 910 960 1000 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1020 1060 1110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)