+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is also true that there is an image uploads here will further clarify the explanation of the technique. uploaded please let me more clearly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    Bolinger band setup in tf h1 with a 24 deviation of 1 to 6, the setup is also simple moving average with a period of 24, see the shape of the Bolinger band and the direction of the simple moving average.
    Hi,

can you please make a picture of that variant. It seems to be like interesting.

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band setup in tf h1 with a 24 deviation of 1 to 6, the setup is also simple moving average with a period of 24, see the shape of the Bolinger band and the direction of the simple moving average.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan View Post
    As we like to say "Trend is your Friend", so any trader who wishes to be successful need not be reminded of the importance of trading according to the trends. Once we identify the trend, the next step is to trade the trend. Support and resistance points are important in determining the range bound.
    Many experts reckon they trade against trend, but that is esoteric knowledge as far as i know and its mechanisms are not clear to me.
    yes i agree that if we wanto allways make profit in forex market, must be follow the trend. because we will allways take proift and no floating loss, so we must learn about trenline, support and resistance, also fibonanccy to know about trend of market.

Junior Member GembeL_FOREX is an unknown quantity at this point GembeL_FOREX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan View Post
    As we like to say "Trend is your Friend", so any trader who wishes to be successful need not be reminded of the importance of trading according to the trends. Once we identify the trend, the next step is to trade the trend. Support and resistance points are important in determining the range bound.
    Many experts reckon they trade against trend, but that is esoteric knowledge as far as i know and its mechanisms are not clear to me.
    Actually very simple in these trades , after we 've analyzed the trend for the movement of support by appealing and ressistance is enough ,

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right to profit in forex is actually a young. Customize your stay market trend and the direction of your open position. It is very easy. the difficult part is to know the direction of the market prices were valid or just temporarily. Since the trend is very fickle especially if using tf are small

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    you have given us the very informative posts, but not able to download the system you have given, even I register there, but not able to view it, plzz could you explain it well, or you me send us the link about it, and also with the snapshot of yours terminal, thanx.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by donyz View Post
    Snoopy1234,
    How long You used this trading system brother?
    can you explain me more detail about this trading system, how to entry, exit and also where we should put our stop loss..
    Hi,
    i am using this system since the beginning of my trading. but for this time only for long term trades.
    Which more detailing you want? Its written in the first posts how its going. Do you need anything to explain, no problem, the please ask me more exactly what you need.

No a stop loss i dont do, you can use a stop loss but this system is used in trendmarkets noch in raging markets so if a trend is going you will be see if its ended an you will see that an end of a trendingmarket will be ever going into range befor a new trend will born.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i have the same problem with you and maybe we have to wait for him to update the link or something else like that then we can access it with correctly and get information soon

Hello Guys,

there is nothing to download. You can implement this system at your MT4 with all the standard indicators that where be given in the mt4 terminal as well. The thing with netdania is only a sample. If you are using more than one monitor to watch the trading so its easier to use a secont mt4 terminal with a second monitor to watch the system and trade on another terminal.

All you must do is set up the Moving Averages in the two timeframes. Open there a window with set up in m30 timframe. Place two moving averages in it with EMA input 89 and EMA input 144 with two differnt colors. Then do the same in H4 Timeframe with the second window. Place the windows like you can see it both. Thats all.

You can use the System on all currencies and all other things like metal, cfds, oil or goods.

If anybody have a problem to enable this system on his mt4 i will made some templates and load it into this forum.

The name is program: Trendspotting. You only look for trends not for sideways ongoings. I think its very simple to find some trends. If a currency pair has an ongoing trend and you missed the entry so just wait for a consolidtation and wait for the next cross up or down in m30. Then you can made fine trades with very big winnings.

Banned Liyaliya is an unknown quantity at this point Liyaliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its really amazing topics...give satisfactions to all traders.
    Share such type new topics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)