+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

sam234
    It is advisable to use this strategy on shorter timeframes because it doesn't give an accurate signal most of the time and therefore it gives a lot of fakeouts. That is why it is not good to rely on indicators alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you have given us the very informative posts, but not able to download the system you have given, even I register there, but not able to view it and i think the best Pairs are the trending Pairs like AUD/USD or EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and so on. You can also use this Strategy on Metals. Good for Goldtrading or Oil....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kafayat999 is an unknown quantity at this point kafayat999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very simple and profitable business it best buisness .it seems to easy method of forex market if using under ma indicator in my opinion not enoufgh if not combined the nature of the stochastic indicator , because i often get a false signal of trading market buisness

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe it) s not that simple to get a trending market in thd forex market area.that way i know i will have the best.

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think only MA indicator is not very good for Trading without any combination, if we are use the MA with other indicator combination then time we are able make very good profit and its give us very signal for the market. so i say if we are use indicator then time need to combine with other indicator hope then its very good for us.

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think alligator is much for better than these. It is easier too and fairly accurate. So i think alligator combined with gator and macd is a very good setup to find trend and make good profits. Best of luck. Thank you

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your post is very helpful to us, but even there you record, are not able to download the system, but was not able to see it there, PLAZA you can explain it better, or you give me a snapshot of our station with you about it a link, and send, THAN.

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wai i m amazed its a very good profit and on moving average crossing at m30 and h1 definately give you a huge profit and you can earn a lot as you sy because more than this and i think you are right 99 percnet its coreet that you mention above.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai mainay kafi ayse cahrt daikhay hain jou k humay samjah kafi mushkil hota hai kio k wo combined hoty hain aur wo samjhany mai zara tough hoty hain laikin agar us ko ik bar achea tarah samjh lain tou ap aram sai earning kar sakty hain

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

forex mai mainay kafi ayse chart daikhay hain jou k combine indicaotr k sath bany hoty hain laikain agar wo ap samajh lain tou forex mai ap k leyay earning karna kafi asan rah jata hai un ko samjhnay k leyay ap ko hard work karna hoti hai,..

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading k business aik online business hy jis may ap ko online trendspotting karnai hoti hy or ap forex trading market may work kar is say profit get karna hota hy is liye ap forex trading market may eassily kar sakta ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)