+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very simple trends potting strategy. I think so many simple trends strategies in the forex trading business in the world throughout forex trading.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helll dear mate trader It's great you brother. you are able to maximize the benefits to trade only with the use of MA. Maybe you are a professional trader. your skills in the trade is not very doubtful. so i wish you complete like that, building good strategie, have a nice day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have given us the very informative posts, but not able to download the system you have given even I register there but can you show me a screenshot of your methods Maybe with it would be very helpful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems amazing i think i will try it , personnaly i prefer to trade with the trend because is very profitable and the profit is always 90% which make the strategy of following the trend very successful in this markert.

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much jo apne yaha par itna acche strategy ko share kiya hai sir main bhi isko paheleasly market me nahi balke demo market me practice karungi or bad mejab iske bare me mujhe thik se jankari hasil hoti hai to main isko asly me hi use karke acche money income karu .

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ye baat to hamesha hi kaha jata hain ki trend ke sath mein trading ka hi apko fayda ho sakta hain isliye aap trading karte to hamesha trend ko pakad kar hi trade kare ye apko fayda acha deta hain bhaiyaji
    satya kaha apne trend ke sath trading karne se hi accha fayda hota hai wahin agar trend sahi se pakdae hi nahi to loss to nischit ho jati hai isliye hamesha hamen trend par kaam kar ke use master karna chahiye kuch saral indicators isme madad karte hain MA jaise ki.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    the point of greed is the most important point for me 'cause all my friends lost lots of money due to being greedy. it kills the trader's profit when he tells him self a few more pips won't hurt and he found him self really hurt or his account the one who would be hurt.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the main cause of loss in Forex trading is due to several causes. First of all it is occur by the trader due to there weak knowledge and less experience of work. When the traders make analysis about the market they do not gave fully concentration about the markets behavior which is a main cause of becoming loss in trading.

Banned qubee is an unknown quantity at this point qubee's Avatar
    Thanks
    It can be wonderful you sibling. you possibly can improve the rewards in order to buy and sell merely by using MA. Maybe you are an established trader. ones skills inside the buy and sell just isn't quite uncertain. however can you indicate everyone a screenshot of the procedures? It's possible together with it might be worthwhile.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahul patel View Post
    trend is our friend yeh hamesha kaha jata hai hame trend ke opposite trade nahi karni chahiye trend ko hi follow karke trade karna chahiye
    ye baat to hamesha hi kaha jata hain ki trend ke sath mein trading ka hi apko fayda ho sakta hain isliye aap trading karte to hamesha trend ko pakad kar hi trade kare ye apko fayda acha deta hain bhaiyaji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)