+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading market kay thek prediction kr lia kary aor Forex Trading market kay movement ko smj kar Trading kary phr jo bhy time ho Trader ko Forex Trading main Trade karnay say profit easy earn howay ga aor Trader stops ka use bhy kary yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that monday and friday are the worst trading days because on monday ,market is reopen and it is the first day of trading and friday is due to last working day of the week and the bank are closing on this day and so there are lots of fluctations in market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad life ordinarily become in all the merchant's lifespan and they straight locomote oft when the traders grappling whatsoever losses. But worsened life seldom come in a monger's beefiness and during these life the traders symmetrical deprived of all their money and I also featured such typewrite of day few backs ago when I squandered my Brobdingnagian money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes also think Friday is not favorable day. But it is factual exclusive for day traders. I also do lengthened terms trades that act for months. In oblong period trades this fri meaning did not counted. Day traders could not see suitable positions on Weekday as the market is move on that day and umpteen unpredicted moves happened. But change and depression knowledge can swell profits justified on Friday.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think the worst trading day is Monday because we can see low movement and average boring market or sometime of the special day when market can give unexpected move which we saw yesterday .definitely Friday is not a bad day because we can see good movement in every single Friday and it is helpful for my strategy .

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is very hard budiness. But you are work the market with analysis base. You are eork the market discipline. Your mind is cool. You are work the market worst trading day. You are earn the profit regular. You are successful trader. Your earning is good. You are success full trader. In a trading we are not always going to be able to get an advantage, sometimes we experience loss and we will experience MC (margin call) if we are not careful in running a trading business is that a lot of people say that this is a business that has a very big risk , for that we have to make this business as part of our lives and should also be serious for it to run in order to take a good opportunity.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the days are good for the Forex trading,but we also makes the days worst of our mistake.So be careful and doing trade with patience ,I think some time we can not understand the market properly and do mistake and think it's the worst day for doing trading but it's not right think at all. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that every trading day is different for trader but when trader trade they need to trade with good trading plan that help them avoid worst trading day. So trader need to trade with proper trading knowledge that will be the good for trader.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes every people have its own thnk it is a game or not such people ssays that cit s right but mror tat apeople s that can be affect of in the rethat is very geneious game which can also give a profit and loss that can be depend on the playerwho play the game with rpofit and loss which can be affect for the manne owhcih can be generae a profit sand loss many of th iem ti scan done by its own way for the gamers

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab bi koi din aysa ho kay jiss may ham ko pata ho kay ham ko iss may profit ho sakta hay laykin agar market ko galat tarikay say handle kiya giya to loss ho jaana hay or quen kay us din bohat hi high level ki treading hoti hay to us din loss bi bara hi hona hota hay quen kay jab profit bara ho ga to zahir hay kay loss bi bara hi ho jaana hay.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me trade market open karne chahie Jab aapko market ka train clear ho aur agar koi aisa had Shah ok aap trend ko samajhne ke clear Nahin Hai To trade na Karen aap forex market mein sirf use of atropin Karen Jab trend clear ho aur aap acchi intry Le sakte ho to aap trade Karen

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haa kie log kahate hai ki monday ya phir koi bhi din worst hota hai so mere khayal se aisa koi bhi din nahi hai jo ek trader ke liye worst hota hai kyoki hume use worst kar dete hai apni lack of knowledge ke karn so hume trading ke pahle demo me practice karni chahiye tab jakar ke tading ka kaam karna chahiye. Forex Trading main movement afternoon tazz hoti hai aor trader ko is time ki movement ka knowledge ho aor trader ko predicted thik ho aor trader is time main take profit aor stop loss laga lia kray is tarah say trading main risk kam hota hai aor trader profit gain kar lata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)