+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that its monday because on that day the market is just open and we cant predict the movement of the any pair because no official data open for any pair so it is very difficult to do trading on that day i always avoid to do trade on that day because i faces loss when i doing trade in that day so you also keep remeber this things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that its monday because on that day the market is just open and we cant predict the movement of the any pair because no official data open for any pair so it is very difficult to do trading on that day i always avoid to do trade on that day because i faces loss when i doing trade in that day so you also keep remeber this things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading bohat hi acha online business hai but is main ap ko time dena ho ga Forex ko start se learning lazmi hai and abhi loss ho gae to kabhi bhi himmat ni harni and sukoon se sl ka sue kr ha hn and recover ke try krni ahia dlearni g kr gay to kabhi bhi loss ni hoga over all profit hi hoga NAHI bhai forexd me aap jab bhi trade kare to aapko profit milega aisa nahi hai agar aapko trade karana aata hai to aap kisi bhi time trade kare aapko sirf profit milta hai par agar aap nahi janate hai ki kese trade karana hai aur ap fir bhi trade karte hai to aapko loss hota hai fir aap kitane trade kare loss hoga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meaning that he or she can be there is an vital desire for the existence connected with the foreign by which usually solely the margin. The particular go up connected with control may perhaps boost the prospective give back, nevertheless it may also direct "to boost prospective deficits. Establish the economic because control, including 100: 1. Which means some sort of speculator can be buying and selling larger sums in order to 100 instances the total amount accessible margin bill. If That got some sort of rolling 10-thousand bucks throughout his bill, as a substitute "of buying and selling Plaut ten 1, 000 PEOPLE bucks or JPY, as well as pip stage worth, for instance, inches practically $ 0. 9 inches, are now able to buying and selling at PEOPLE $ 1 million stage pip really worth concerning $ 90" Us. inches

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bht df aaisa hua hai ke mera poora trading account loss mn chala gyaa to wohi mere liye to rading ka worst day hota hai kyun ek phir mere pas trading keny ke liye capital nhi rehta orr bnus ke liye bhe bht wait krna prta hai poory mnth baad bonus milta hai so is din loss hota hai whi forex trading mn hmara worst da hota hai Sab traders ki life me aik din aisa zaror ata hai jo k worst day hota hai sab traders k liye kiun k us din unka account wash howa hota hai. mere trading history me 2 baar aisa howa hai mere sath k mera account wash howa aur ye mere liye kafi tension wala din tha aur mujhe kuch samajh nae ata tha k me kia karo lakin ahista ahista sab kuch theek ho jata hai...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every day worst day and every day is good day . Because that mean your trading experience if you are experienced that this market you can gain this profit and every day are good day . If you can invest big capital and trade this market you earn this profit and then you fill every day is good day . so I mind that every day are good day and every day are worst day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए सभी दिन अच्छे हैं, लेकिन हम अपनी गलती से भी दिन खराब करते हैं। सावधान रहें और धैर्य के साथ व्यापार करें, मुझे लगता है कि कुछ समय हम बाजार को ठीक से समझ नहीं सकते हैं और गलती करते हैं और सोचते हैं। व्यापार करने के लिए सबसे बुरा दिन लेकिन यह बिल्कुल भी सही नहीं है। वास्तव में मेरा प्रिय, मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि प्रत्येक व्यापारिक दिन व्यापारी के लिए अलग होता है लेकिन जब व्यापारी व्यापार को अच्छी ट्रेडिंग योजना के साथ व्यापार करने की आवश्यकता होती है जो उन्हें सबसे खराब व्यापारिक दिन से बचने में मदद करती है। इसलिए व्यापारी को उचित व्यापारिक ज्ञान के साथ व्यापार करने की आवश्यकता है जो व्यापारी के लिए अच्छा होगा।
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main right profit earn krna chhy to us ko Trading main market ko smjna hy aor Forex Trading ka experience gain krna hy aor Forex Trading main success ho gy phr jis day main bhy Trader Trading kary aor jis time bhy kry

13. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by konspirasi View Post
    Mera worst tradibg days was jab bartania ne European union ko khair abad jr dai thaus din mera sars aciunt wadh ho gystha js ki wajssemn usy apna worsttrading day samjgta honus din mujgy firty two dollars ka lss hos greed trading day is a worst day of the Forex trading business. you will set the profit target , then you will make the profit , then close the trading position, otherwise, you will find the loss of money in the Forex trading business.
    मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए सभी दिन अच्छे हैं, लेकिन हम अपनी गलती से भी दिन खराब करते हैं। सावधान रहें और धैर्य के साथ व्यापार करें, मुझे लगता है कि कुछ समय हम बाजार को ठीक से समझ नहीं सकते हैं और गलती करते हैं और सोचते हैं। व्यापार करने के लिए सबसे बुरा दिन लेकिन यह बिल्कुल भी सही नहीं है। वास्तव में मेरा प्रिय, मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि प्रत्येक व्यापारिक दिन व्यापारी के लिए अलग होता है लेकिन जब व्यापारी व्यापार को अच्छी ट्रेडिंग योजना के साथ व्यापार करने की आवश्यकता होती है जो उन्हें सबसे खराब व्यापारिक दिन से बचने में मदद करती है। इसलिए व्यापारी को उचित व्यापारिक ज्ञान के साथ व्यापार करने की आवश्यकता है जो व्यापारी के लिए अच्छा होगा।

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera worst tradibg days was jab bartania ne European union ko khair abad jr dai thaus din mera sars aciunt wadh ho gystha js ki wajssemn usy apna worsttrading day samjgta honus din mujgy firty two dollars ka lss hos greed trading day is a worst day of the Forex trading business. you will set the profit target , then you will make the profit , then close the trading position, otherwise, you will find the loss of money in the Forex trading business.

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3) which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)