+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    worst days forex main aatay rehtay hein kisi ko daba kar loss ho jata hai aor kisi ka account full wash ho jata hai main bhi yeh sub kuch dekh chuka hon mera account bhi bohat bar wash huwa hai aor main nay bhi apni forex tarding ki history main bohat bar loss ko bear kiya hai is liye mera worst day yeh hai kay eak bar muje 200$ bonus mila aor kuch bhi withdarw nahi kar saka main aor mera account 3 days main wash ho jaye ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-22), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-24)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    na sirf ap ke liye bohat se traders ke liye worst day friday hota hai main ne dekha hai ke mare liye bi thursday or friday worst day huwa hia kafi bar main ne is main apna account na sirf loss kiya balke wash bi kiya hai kafi times main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-24), danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-25), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-23)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such thing as the worst trading day for me. Every day is a trading day in my mind. That's why I succeed in Forex and life. I never thought of the day as the '' worst '' day. For me, every day is the 'best' day and I reach it with everything I have. So remember it's my friends. Be positive and prafit will come to you. I think merchants need to trade with a good trading strategy and they should follow their trading plan if they have a good signal for trading only then they have to trade and when they can not find a trade with their plan, they should not trade. It is important for traders to stick with their trading plans.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should consider that for most people the worst day to really everything is Monday. That's stupid in my opinion. If you have a negative mindstate about that day then you will obviously fail. You have to stay positive no matter what day it is. So you can keep your strategy to a good level I think it's all just a matter of personal opinion and therefore, there is no such day as "the worst trading day". While some people may suffer a loss on a particular day or in a certain pattern, they may become superficial and begin to truly believe the day of thought is taboo. For me, there are only really bad luck and nothing else to think about.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had some really bad trading days for me so I ended up losing my account in one bad trade, but I never gave up and through learning from mistakes and learning new things all the time and by making a demo of my best friend I have find my way through forex for now i can trade profitable all the time and make good money in the process. the worst day of the trade, usually this happens on high-impact news on the first Friday of every month, I'm sure you understand what I mean by this, on the first Friday of every month there is news about NFP that gives a high impact on chart movement so this can be worst day in forex trading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, there is no worst trading day, all day is a good day for trading, because my trading system is simple and can be used in any situation in the market and can be used every day. It made no worst day trading for me. If I can be disciplined, all day is a good day to trade Many people say that Monday and Friday are trading days. but I think it's not a bad trading day, from changes in animation. and if so, so all you have to do is make two trade moves according to the time frame of the day's trading habits strategy, but prevent every day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no worst day or best in trading. To make the best trade, we must trade with a relaxed and refreshed mind. We also have to keep the Trading rules. Only an experienced trader can trade successfully. Just to make a good trade, we need to read Forex trading and practice in demo. Demo trading is the best way to gain knowledge. if the merchant does not have a good strategy to take advantage of market movements, every day will be bad. traders should practice and achieve a good trading system in demo accounts. also must operate with minimum capital because forex has a dangerous movement.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my best friend, in my opinion It's very difficult to trade with our plan but you have to survive and keep doing it otherwise you will not make it through it. And for that Monday and Friday "most traders avoided these two days somehow so far I also have not found the reason he said that it is clear.Hope lucky the worst trading man is when you can not say when your trading market should be improved well into the right choice that we value as traders we all have to do a lot of work and during the time when we trade forex we all have to make good concentration in trading and the mistakes we make are really worse in all the things we see in forex. You have margin calls that also damage us in everything we know

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suche For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many best and worst days in my trading career and this often happens by mistake. Therefore, the new Trader should avoid from mistakes and when it becomes a habit to make mistakes, it may be very dangerous for your trading account even your trading career. the worst day is when a trader gets less than their request. When the market goes on the negative side of the market and traders can not increase their profits by trading or doing something. To overcome this, traders should be more aware of the work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst trading day is Monday because we can see the low moves and the average boring market or sometimes from a special day when the market can deliver the unexpected moves we saw yesterday. Honestly today is not a bad day because we can see good moves on every single Friday and that helps to my strategy. in fact there is no bad day in the forex market it all depends on ourselves at a time when the sideways market we can still profit in the current trend let alone more easily get profit in the forex market all day long it is different between small and small big range

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

kharem (2018-03-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)