+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 293 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You order simple khiyal ap main ki selling kingdom design par he relies on the bank 'nited kingdom application kitne pips every day saktey ho esi liye primer for ko ye kahoun application ga nited kingdom application ager scalper ho in order for applications every day 10 pips ze 100 pips aaram ze kama saktey ho or even more applications some set par industry kar rahe ho for the phrase es ze bhi ziiyada pips kama saktey ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how many pips you want depends on you and we can't say so amny has so many styles it will morepips with many small ones and some want to open biglots and look for small pips so it really depends on how much you want. I think retailers should not lead to pips ... he must try his best to make a strategy and try to make plans for his trading ... and he must try to make a good profit that he has aimed at his strategy ... so if he can get the profit he is targeting for himself ... so as a beginner, I will never target higher pips, but I will only make good profits ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the truth is that my partner and I need a significant investment fund to deal with, so I can comfortably and besides provide extraordinary income at the same time, because I really consider dealing with significant funds maybe making a lot of choices profit starts and there is no need to worry for almost all border contacts or maybe out the border.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally assume that I don't make a profit every day but I need to know if you make it. please offer. I don't exchange regularly and I only benefit from my new brain. so I don't get my usual allowance but I need to get it regularly and now I think to study again and try to use a small part in the correct account.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A total of 20 pills have been added to 50 pips in the last 20 years, but they have been unable to apply for education and education, but they have been unable to prepare for the first time, but they do not want to be able to manage the situation. I have been able to do this because I have been involved in this kind of life and I am going to make sure I am working.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex traders k leyay sab sai zaydah zruri hi k yah par wo apy leyay koi a strong strategy to make karta hai magar jou yah par beginners aty hain wo is the field of mai pips k pechy hoty hain magar is mai so hum khud ko kafi makes kary gay then he hum pips are achieved due to the fact that par. and, you have made an average pip 200-250. Congratulations then Maybe other traders can follow your trading style or strategy at that time. How do you do that friend? Please tell us here. Just curious. thanks.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that it really depends on the performance of the trader, but I think every day 40 pips is enough for the average daily trader. 1200 pips monthly is enough for every trader to benefit from forex trading. To get daily and continuous profits, we need high trading skills.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure brokers list which ones do not have to struggle with pips ... this person really has to test the best to make a strategy and test to make a closing on their trade ... and this person really has to test to make a very good income what he was aiming for was their strategy ... so if they could get the benefits he had qualified for themselves.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a retailer, I don't have a target of how many pips I get in trading, I prefer to be flexible with market conditions. if the market provides many opportunities, I will take that opportunity. but if there is no opportunity, then I don't want to trade. I think this is a convenient way to trade with me. more minimal pressure.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At Forex, our success is measured in the form of a pip that we can make per month or per week. About 200 to 500 pips is enough to become a successful trader. After achieving this target, we can easily increase income by increasing investment. I take 8 trades every day with take profit 40 pips and stop loss 20 pips and in this way my monthly trade is 176. If I win only 65 trades my net profit will be 68 x 40 - 108 x 20 = 560 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 293 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)