+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 293 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'm sure it's uncertain that every trader can get fixed pips in one day. If the trader gives full time for trading and suitable market conditions he can produce 100+ pips in a day or more than this. And if he is a part-time trader and the market is also in complicated conditions, then maybe earning a lower pips. This differs from person to person. and a lot of knolwedge and the experience they have in Forex in this way they can increase their pips because this is a very important thing in this market and this is not difficult and after you see a good deal you have to put a stop loss and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually on forex I think retail traders can make up to 30 to 40 pips per day or according to their knowledge behind the skills and techniques used in the trading platform. So in forex we can generate big profits with a short period of time on some risks and utilize indicators for trend analysis. and this depends on the system you are using, you can trade scalping and take a small amount of pips but the profits will be very good and you can trade a swing and trade with a small size and produce hundreds of pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number of pips made by the trader depends on the style and strategy of the trader's trading. so traders have to make more knowledge and skills with demo forex accounts and pips range like 20 to 40 pips per day is a smart way to make profits with traders for old forex. and you can get as often a pips when you want to even just by buying and selling effectively. Almost every broker gets his own target. This can benefit you can set your focus. Maintain buying and selling like, eventually you will become a profitable broker

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only 200 300 pips I think because they come out sooner or later and they lose good opportunities for more than thousands of pips that are possible when you have a long market outlook. Try to always find big and fast and long movements that come quickly. and an average trader must make 50-60 pips per day. Pips get capabilities automatically created on the merchant as he gets older on the market and his experience and reasoning increases. The more experience he gets and the better he trades to get more pips. The advantage is because of his experience.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I receive even more how the pips you rely on will depend on you and we will say as many different types of mixed styles as possible today, more pips with slender parts and altogether want a big package and look for small pips so it really depends on you how much you need and every trader has his own target to realize his dream. we can't say so many who have a few amny styles will make morepips with lots of small ones and some want to open biglots and look for small pips so it really depends on you how much you want

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes to me, I think you can keep it as a monthly average because no one can collect these points from my experiments on the forex market I see that garnt points are not possible even with small ones when you get these points it is very good and pips get depending on your risk appetite and things that are interrelated if you have high leverage and low capital which is really an advrse effect so I think always have a low eraveage with a high capital volume and gain 30% pips to plan more than 100%

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how many pips you want depends on you and we can't say so amny has very little style that will make morepips with small lots. It's good you have set your target. Maintain trading the same way, one day you will become a good trader and it actually depends on market movements if the market moves faster then we will be able to make more pips otherwise we cannot make more pips in the trade so we have to trade with the skills that are the most important then we will be able to make pips

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I really believe in very variations, depending on the skill and type of trader. Scalper can make tens to hundreds of pips per / day because they can open many posititons per / day. But Intraday or swing traders can produce hundreds of pips after a few days. and, actually it's true that this depends on the type of each trader. For scalper types, usually a large pip is obtained between 5 and 10 pips, for medium-term traders, around 30-50 pips, while for long-term traders, the number of pips obtained is more than 100 pips. And achieved in a long time.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend really depends on the performance of the trader, but I think every day 30 pips is enough for the daily trader as an average. The 1000 pips monthly is enough for every trader to profit from forex trading. To get daily and continuous profits we need high trading skills and that's a good job, 200 pips a month means 10 pips per day. not affected by the number of pips, anticipation is almost property. I am normal, you are the individual to do is to add fillers from the lot, rather than taking care of the pips.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in forex trading, I actually think the earnings pips are just things that depend on traders and I think that how much knolwedge and experience they have on Forex in this way they can increase their pips and if we have a tendency to reflect on the principal that when someone builds make someone add losses, regular pip per bargain is calculated to improve forever but considering some booming traders I consider the one Chronicles they produce enough but from Forex activity.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 293 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)