+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 293 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the average controlled by the market condition, so it can not be predicting the average as easy as you thing, by calculations the average is constant but in real market the average because of the loss will be different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jabbar.mollah is an unknown quantity at this point jabbar.mollah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Incorporate the maximum amount of strings as you are nevertheless solely would like to help with making big money together with work. Almost any user functions their aspirations. It can be advantageous that you've founded versions aspirations. Advertising and marketing for instance seeing that just about any specific 1 day time period you might be an exceptional negotiator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member call123 is an unknown quantity at this point call123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader is a wonderful works.i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant say so many have so many styles some will make more-pips with small lots and some wanna open biglots and look for small pips so it totally depend on you how many you want.good luck with your trader..

Banned arnikas is an unknown quantity at this point arnikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no actual calculation but in my experience I have seen that the maximum retail investors keep going on the range of 20 to 50 pips. because they are afraid to their little investment. for taking more pips if one high volatility happens then they can loss their whole capital.

Banned nice49 is an unknown quantity at this point nice49's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the good job in the world. i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant say so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some wanna open biglots and look for small pips so it totally depend on you how many you want.like job.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gulking View Post
    i must say that the average forex trader makes about daily about 30--50pips and not more then that and it is the average pips that they make.
    I think so around that range, but some are able to gain over 50 pips per day consistently, probably because he has a lot of experience so it was easy to do

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin_funky View Post
    I myself do not use pips in trading in my target, I use my equity in my target, for example, I use a target of 200% in a month, not how many pips I was looking for but equity trading. it said the master in forex trading
    If you target 200% monthly and it's realistic to you, then in less than 2 years, you should be a millionaire if you deposit just $1,000 or $2,000 as your start up capital but most of what we read here are fantasy, nothing realistic.

Member happytrading is an unknown quantity at this point happytrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    muje lagta hai agar koi professional trader hai to wo average profit ko improve karne ka sochte hai aur ye traders ki trading strategy par depend karta hai aur kitne jyada pips banata hai.

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the three techniques, complemented by technical survey, home to try the same simple. This study, by analyzing a large number of production techniques, and testing of many. He was also roasted the past shopping. Now run the individual. Really, everyone can have ideas of skilled experts monthly learn the general scope of the list is not honest? Personal feeling they're stereotypes 250-500 every month to help determine when a lot of people each month. Just choose not to use any means of influence. Now, there are two associated purchase next week and has been manufacturing and sales, but only 190 basis points to maintain and also various regular monthly 250-500 ideas that you want to achieve. Reasonable? Ideal? What absolutely must be an ordinary routine profitable Forex trader.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    i must say that the average forex trader makes about daily about 30--50pips and not more then that and it is the average pips that they make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 293 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)