+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 293 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Banned lilik is an unknown quantity at this point lilik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sohailkhan333 View Post
    Well yes offcourse its a nice question as well as i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant said so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some time you should spend on trade as well as.
    i think that knowledge about this business and experience both are important for this business because it is a analysis based business and also have some technical,fundamental and demo trading practice issues so we cannot make any better performance in real trading without proper knowledge about these issues so both are important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sinara is an unknown quantity at this point sinara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohailkhan333 View Post
    Well yes offcourse its a nice question as well as i think how many pips you want is depend on you and we cant said so amny have so amny styles some will make morepips with small lots and some time you should spend on trade as well as.
    For the better trading experience is really need for a trader , cause without experience no trader can gain in here . so we have to gather experience to trade in the demo account and cent account in forex . then you can start the trade with real account. thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member touseef masood is an unknown quantity at this point touseef masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek aisa business hai jis main bohat ziyada profit hai aur yahan se har trader apni ability k mutabik earn karta hai. aur daily k pips bnata hai. ek average trader forex trading main daily k about 50 pips bna leta hai aur yeh ek achi average hai.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned nanofx is an unknown quantity at this point nanofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my oppinion, forex is best for earning. Forex market can make opportunities to make best profit.i interesting with your method so can you give me the link for the most accurate news.You should make every effort to perform a strategy and try to make a plan for your business..Green pips and happy trading, guy.

Senior Member tirmula is an unknown quantity at this point tirmula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number of pips that each retail trader makes differs from trader to trader. Some may target large number of pips per trade and others may target a little number of pips in the same trade, but we can say that on the average the retail forex trader makes at least 40 pips daily and perhaps 800 pips in a month.

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?i think that retail trader should not aim at pips...he should try his best to make a strategy and try to make a plan for his trading...and he should try to make a good profit which he has aimed at his strategy...so if he can make a profit which he has targeted for himself..so as a newbie, i will never aim at higher pips, but i will just aim at a good profit.

Banned Raba1 is an unknown quantity at this point Raba1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm trying to trade forex om my own, with 3 strategies based primarily on tecnhical analysis, supplemented by fundamental analysis. I've developed th4se strategies through homework, lots of reading andjust a bucn hof research.
    Thanks><<>><><>><

Senior Member khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about other traders but i can make 50-60 and sometime even 100 pips a day when market is volatile. I am not a very good trader but i can do it because i look for breakouts, pin bars, candlestick patterns and also trade with news. I am full time trader so i can avail more trading opportunities.

Member tolimes is an unknown quantity at this point tolimes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was just wondering how much the average full-time forex trader makes On daily basis, it also depends on the market. some the market only move a little and vice versa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 293 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)