+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 376 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many people blow their accounts on forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-29   12:19
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  795 USD

aasaan jab ham apane niyamon ka paalan na karen, jab ham badhate nukasaan ko dekhate hue bekaar baithate hain aur na roken trigar karane aur apane tredon ko band karane ke lie na karen to yah hamaare khaate ko udaane jaise kharaab nateeje par le jaega.

2017-12-18   14:23
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

bhai ji forex ke business me market bahut he jada volatile kahin baar hojaata hai aur jiss trader ne esme high risk liya hota hai unka account blow hojaata hai,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hota hai,esme trader ko apne loss par control karna chahiye,esme trader ko capital manageemnt karte hue apnbe margin par dhyaan dena hota hai uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-01-28   20:42
    Best answer #3

When you are new in the forex trading do not ever tried to make high amount of profit and this can be very helpful for you in the future because you will not lose your money and can make good amount of profit with the account size in the later stage

2017-12-18   11:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

log aamataur par kuchh dinon mein samrddh hone ka sapana dekhate hain aur uchch parinaamon ke lie laalach karate hain isake lie ve vyaapaar mein uchch maatra ka istemaal karate hain aur yadi baajaar unake khilaaph jaata hai, apane khaaton ko udaane ke lie gyaan aur anubhav ke bina vyaapaar bhee jimmedaar hai koee hamesha bhaagyashaalee nahin hai

2017-12-05   19:25
    Best answer #5

There are so many people in the forex market who are not experience and. They are trying to luckk in the forex market. If you are not doing any kind of analysis and just sell and buy then it is not going to work.

2017-12-18   13:33
    Best answer #6

because of the higher risk that Ek and Forex trading is not a very good investment source for those people who are gambling hair Forex trading need a professional approach and those traders who are making good amount of money they are doing it full time

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    The reason why traders don't have good knowledge and experience is because their account explodes every day. If they have knowledge and use good news and inductors in their trade they can benefit from Forex trading. If not, they will suffer losses from this business. and most traders don't have the knowledge to get started. They view Forex as easy money and plunge without bothering to learn the basics or at least all the ways the Forex market works. Impulsivity can also be blamed for lack of knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Log as lyee as mien account wash karwa lety hien k as ko waja yeh hai k as mien wo Forex mien lalach kerna aik bhoot hi buri baat h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee acha ban ker as mien kaam kerna hota agar ham as mien lalach kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien lalach nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h as lyee as mein hamain sirf sada trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien lalach sy pak trade kerna hi behter hota h.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people blow up their accounts on Forex because they enter direct trading even though they are not ready and have mastered their strategy. They are eager to get big money quickly on Forex, but instead they lose their account. So it's better to practice in a demo for a long time, and trade directly until you're ready and consistently make a profit. and there are many traders who suffer losses and their accounts are destroyed because they have no knowledge of the forex market, they are too greedy, they think that they can make profits in the forex market easily, but it is very difficult to make a profit in this market.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all new traders will definitely fail and the MC is sure. Based on experience, traders initially failed because they were too sure they could get money quickly. Even though you don't like it, you will run out of money quickly in forex trading if the way is wrong. It's just that a small number can survive in forex. and maybe they feel forex is very easy and maybe they are too confident and therefore they take risks and some of these ways are better for them not to take risks too much and if they trade forex with discipline then that won't be a problem for them.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by baceo View Post
    in trade some people suffer a lot of losses and losses must be outside their minds. For that reason they lost the heart of the trade and also they thought that they could not get income from this business. so they destroy their account ... and there are many reasons for that but the main reason is when people join the forex business, they can't learn about the forex business and they don't seek knowledge with the lack of knowledge they lose and they are under their account
    hanji forex ke business me trades open aur close karna hota hai aur esme trader ko loss bhi hota he hai,esme trader kahin baar apne account me capital se jada risk le leta hai aur ussi wajah se uska account esme blow hojaata hai esme trader ko hamesha market me knlwedge aur experience banakr he kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as my expertise goes, I'm sure there are many traders who don't have competent skills related to trade. They cannot have access to businesses that are adequately studied. And many of them might be able to make money with businesses that usually disappear with business together by pressing their special accounts with Forex trading. Some ways they empty their special accounts with Currency trading.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trade some people suffer a lot of losses and losses must be outside their minds. For that reason they lost the heart of the trade and also they thought that they could not get income from this business. so they destroy their account ... and there are many reasons for that but the main reason is when people join the forex business, they can't learn about the forex business and they don't seek knowledge with the lack of knowledge they lose and they are under their account

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders fail to destroy their accounts by making a few basic mistakes such as those done before, overconfidence, good luck, greed, revenge, fear of loss, etc. In fact, all beginner traders must fail so traders begin to learn how to become better prefessional traders later. We have a hierarchical step here at forex. But, sad to say, many traders stopped at their first step. and because people are impatient, and because they have a tendency to lose their money early in their careers in foreign currencies, they will tend to leave this question about you. In my opinion the best way is, people before you start trading on a normal, regular account, this is what you practice on a demo account first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

ajay10 (2019-08-24)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they will not have a smart cash management plan and that really is one reason they will buy or sell a little more than they can so this is often a big risk of the fact that they see forex several times farther away from their management so this often times is a fundamental mistake made by individuals. I already have a smart cash management plan so I can't succeed in getting too many margin calls and many forex traders blow up their accounts in this business because of the fact that they are greedy and they have no knowledge. Greedy forex traders actually want more money and take more risks in it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2019-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 376 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)