+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are less risky and you are definitely a good trader in this market and you have made money with the forex market and you are trading this market and now you are the best and this is true leverage trading and just helping traders only. merchants use 1000; 1 is used almost trader and that's good because traders open some good volumes and he will make money easily for trading and this is risky and more risky because of little trading balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

aceng (2017-09-25)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I took some losses in foreign exchange recently and I am bored stiff with a 50% action against me in a way that is too unstable.
    And the stupid thing is that I was obedient!
    I am a stock fashion follower and so eur is in a horrible trend and instead of letting my income run,
    I have to get all silly and buy in lieu of trying to predict my base as an idiot because of this I do not recognize why foreign exchange is sooo tons specific rather than stock I assumed I could do it but I needed an extra workout or something.
    But my alternative is luckier because it follows what will happen with the stock and I am good with stocks.
    What's more unstable though?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

garlick (2017-09-25)

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOo guys I think that you are talking about risk reward ratio here in forexl trading business. in the end if you want to be successful you should have sould have some experience

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should know that the forex market is very dangerous and completely different from the stock market
    Liquidity is pumped into Forex every day billions of dollars every second of incoming and outgoing animations with the advantages of this market, the hard thing needs to be learned and studied well.

I think it is a capital of $ 100 and a 1: 100 leverage and a $ 0.10 point you will be safe a bit, but do not risk entering a general trend reversing transaction or in a guaranteed transaction, not even displaying your loss and you should use a stop loss order not exposed to demand margin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sukronfx For This Useful Post:

pemadam (2017-09-24)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai bhi in sub bhaion sy agree krnga k jo kum leverage hga us mai risk aur loss bhi kum sy kum hga aur jtna zyda leverage rakngy utna hi zyada risky hga aur apky loss bhi zyada sy zyada hngy .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22), Xerof (2017-09-21)

Junior Member hassnain is on a distinguished road hassnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    option trading is very dangerous what I have heard often but I also heard that many people earn from option trading it always doesn't which less risky it all depend on you if you have good knowledge and your are skilled person then you can earn from both of them either it is option or forex trade myself I used forex trade.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not open a lot of things so the maximum risk we can do is we lose all our money after 100pt right,
    it's risky so we should make the risk by 10% as much as possible with this method and count it,
    do No try to barter with espacially main advantage Insta's profit is so over.
    For me the bigger advantage do not run 1: 100,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

dadang bayem (2017-09-25)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The choice is very risky and it is always better for us to really appreciate
    there are always the best things that make forex always better reasoned when we trade forex there is always the best information we've ever seen a good market issue is time.
    When you use lower trading leverage and leverage is the right thing for us when we trade and for the right reasons,
    we have to work as hard as anything from all markets, always always take precedence.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stupid thing is I'm right! I am a stock trend follower
    and therefore eur is in a negative trend and instead of letting my profits run,
    I have to get all the fools and buy instead try to predict the base I AM AN IDIOT
    for this I do not know why Forex is so different from the stock I think I can do it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

soo yong (2017-09-01)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex marketing is risky than stock trading but you should know
    that this also gives you a higher chance to make a profit on your investment for two factors.
    A person can take higher profits and high volatility in the market gives you
    the opportunity to earn good pips and generate high profits in small quantities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)