+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 398 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Senior Member realsoftbd11 is an unknown quantity at this point realsoftbd11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i am unable to understand what do you want to say,
    according to my studies, i want to say that leverage 100:1 is safe .
    some time I also use 500:1 leverage,
    but ther are many trader say that it is not good it is risky, but I did not find any harm by using 500:1 this till now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sabanasumi is an unknown quantity at this point sabanasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ause all of us won't be able to wide open usually i believe that this influence 1: 100 will be much less risky due to the fact all of us won't be able to wide open huge good deal using therefore the optimum risk we are able to practice it will be that individuals lose our cash after 100pt very well the true that is risky consequently we have to create the chance alwways 10% while optimum or maybe much less on this methode and also estimate all of us please don't complete with the large lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I attempt option trading just how many time this require lots patience than foreign currency trading. If you open up a trade presently there no way side more serious, the only thing
    i find is actually that that you have to remain a amazing scalper upon 30 minute time or trade just during the opening of any market.

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am also not able to understand the question that what you want to say to us. i think that the leverage of 1:1000 is more risky than that of the leverage of 100:1. forex is a risky trading platform for the people to make trades and so make money but they must have good understanding of the forex market and also good assessment of the rick. so forex is a good way to make money and gain good experience.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is always risk in the forex market. if we will not place the right trades then the risk in the market will be more and we may not be able to have the good tradings so it is necessary that we should have the good analysis for well tradings in the market.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we could use a good money management with equity security or 1000 pips if you do not want to put a stop loss, but if you want you can put a stop loss ratio of 1:2 or 1:1 setting, for example, you put a stop loss sell 13 pips (3 spreads) and 10 pips to take profit

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    my personal say if we are know everything about forex trading so why need to risk i am believe here no need to risk we select stop loss if we are very good for forex and we need to hug profit then need risk but i cannot support

Senior Member Luqman is an unknown quantity at this point Luqman's Avatar
    Thanks
    look, low leverage is no a good option at all. and there is a reason for that. if you used a low leverage this mean that you will not be able to make use of the remaining margin in your account where you can't open trade with it

Senior Member mohdmacki is an unknown quantity at this point mohdmacki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mehnat karte rehna chahiye ...har kaam main risk to lena padta hai bina risk ke kaam nahin hota...

Koshish karna hamare haath main Kamyabi dena ALLAH ke haath main hai

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trading option is even more risky, because once your order is placed and it is decided, you can't recover you lost fund, but with forex, the losing takes a process which you can decide to opt out of the position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 398 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)