+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 802 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world online earning in part time .
    In this forum we use and make money. I like zigzag indicater
    Rsi
    Friends I expert in 2 indicater plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume
    Current price
    And
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga.
    Instaforex is the best online job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk of trading stocks or currencies, no difference. Even if you use the least leverage, you still could not avoid risk. Will overwrite any leverage risk, just different levels. Therefore, you must learn a lot, do not rush to trade, while your knowledge is limited. and We do not use generic and ause and 1: 10% of all sunlight 100 of us risk that most of us are behind are open to or harmless, and we point alwways are at risk, and to listen to around the Methode, and it is true, we lost count.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-01-22)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only thing you are suffering from is lack of experience. You can understand that market trends but you get so confused and think that you might be wrong and put an opposite trade. So the more you practice on the demo account and the more you gain experience, the better you will follow your instincts 1:100 is risky too, you must be careful and make strict money management as if you only lose 25% from your balance in the opened positions you will get margin call, it makes your trading space tight, so it needs money management more than the high levarege.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May possibly not even exchanged possible choices ever in your life though it looks like they are really unsafe nonetheless buying recognize currency through 1: 100 improve is without a doubt decent granted efficient professional good enough so are confident enough recognize best connection values and even arrange make money within best precious time. and well based on my understanding in the forex market i think the very best way we can reduce the level of risk in the market is to learn the very best way to manage or money and the best way is by making use of the proper money management

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market has a trend to come back to a point after moving here and there it might be any point. If the luck is with you then the market will come back to your profit spot before hitting your stop loss and if unlucky then your stop loss will be met before the Tape Profit. This theory is applicable to traders thrown in. Sir if you are good in stock trading and have good experience in stock trading then it is always better to do stock trading and till you get confidence just do demo trading in Forex as this also require a vast experience before success and when you are confident enough to do continuous and consistent profits then only switch for real account trading.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, before you trade on whatever leverage you re using, you have to understand how price moves every time. you have to develop a good strategy to really give you up to 70% success rate from your prediction. Reason is that no amount of lower leverage can save you if you keep losing every time and trading in wrong direction. if you master trading entries very well and have much successes than loses, then , even you can start using higher leverage and you will be save. and based on my opinion i think forex trading is very risky and the more we trade the more we can learn to risk less of our account and gain more thats the very best way to be a discipline traders in the market

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, i think if you are good in options maybe you should pay more attention to alternative trading and Forex practicing instead of trading. Forex requires abstraction for you to be able to realize it you can't rightful move trading same that because you think you human deciding acquisition. Just try and demo trade for a while before you can open a live account.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I person not traded options ever but i anticipate they are dangerous tho' trading blob Forex with 1:100 investment is right provided we are seasoned sufficiency and are able die proper content levels and fact acquire at honorable instance. It is very interesting and important business forex can change my life and thinking i try option trading how many time it require a lot of patiencethan forex. If you open a trade theres no way back more dangerous, the only thing forex is a good online business forex can change my life opportunity and forex is a profitable business.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I believe it is anything but an influence can give you a generally safe or a more hazard I believe it's a sum of your capital with a misfortune in one situation than can not have over 5% in a position this is a significant picked than give you a more or okay

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear yeh idea effective nahi hai yeh kahan ki aqal mandi hogi k profit gain krne k liyeh bare bare risks liyeh jaen risk kam krke bhi trading ki jati hai to zarori to nahi k risk pori investment ya adhi se ziada ka risk liya jae.
    tnay kum leverage k sath trading karnay k liye b humaray pas kafi acha or behter knoledge chahye hoga ku k jitni kum humara leverage hota hai utna he ek kisam ka humara balance kum boost hota hai yani k hum samjhe agar to meray liye yeh cheez kafi ahm ho sakti hai agar me is bat ko mad e nazar rakh kar chalo to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)