+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 803 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main nae janta ki koi trader average kitna earn kar lete hai yha sabki apni apni capital hai koi jyada to koi kam capital par trading karta hai isliye meri nazar main forex market main aap kabhi bhi earning par dhyan mat de kynki market bhi hmesha ek jaisa kabhi nae treat karta hai kabhi kam to kabhi jyada profit hota hai jaise jaise market main movement hoti hai waise waise earning decide hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29)

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main monyhly avrage earn traders par munhasir hai jitna exprince ziyada hogha itnahi incom ziyada ho ghee trading main cool minded peoples ziyada tar kamyab ghota hain mare khyal sa minmum 200$ easily eran kar saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan iska jwab dena mushkil hai q k forex main hm jitna kamm krain ge utna hi profit hoga is liye hmain zeyada se zeyada analyses krney chahiye acha profit automatic bn jata hai. forex main profit ko compound krney ki koshsh ki jaye tou hm monthly boht zeyada kma sktey hain..
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 200 pip is suitable for trading and i am also used his expereince for his trading in my opinion 60% trader earn from this forum,i am also work on this forum honostly and i believe that hard working is the key of success.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-23)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    is ki koi limit nhi hai kun ka kise waqat bnday ko ache erning ho jati hai or kiser waqat bnday ko bohat zayda loss b ho jata hai iss leya is ki koui ek had nhii hai k per month kitna milaya gaa hum ko
    b hai kama hai to hu me meh nat bhi karna bina meh nat ke koi b hi banda kuch nhi kar sakta hai mai manta hun jo bhi trader isme ac hi mehnat karke work to hi wo k uch kar saken ge bina meh nat ke koi bh k uc h nhi kar pata hai forex to aisa busssines ha ijo jitne mehnat karega utna hi kama lega .

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-06-24), Unregistered (3)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a Forex affiliate is a profitable opportunity to make money promoting trading services and forex brokers. However, not all new affiliate program merchants are honest enough to give you the desired edge to succeed in the market. Affiliate Affiliates offer New Affiliate programs for individuals with affiliate program reviews. With a new trader program you can increase your share in the Forex Affiliate market. Join a new affiliate program with Forex affiliates, experts in the Forex industry. Therefore, you must first understand the qualifications of forex traders and keep in mind a few things when choosing an affiliate program. and. I think it depends how much you Work and what your Target is and how you manage to achieve your Target. And if you are not loose in Forex, you will eventually generate more profit and more cash. So Depends.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-06-24)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    is ki koi limit nhi hai kun ka kise waqat bnday ko ache erning ho jati hai or kiser waqat bnday ko bohat zayda loss b ho jata hai iss leya is ki koui ek had nhii hai k per month kitna milaya gaa hum ko

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), QamarXulqi (2018-06-24), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (4)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well , in my view it depends of you skill and experience. If you have good knowledge and great strategy then you can make good pips. The return could be great or it could be less depends upon the method used to pre assignment for the trade.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a friend who is a full-time trader and he earns at least 3000 $ amonth, 400 pips a day and he trades with lots of I trade with but if I trade with 0.10 which is the most lots I think 200 pips per trade would be good . not per day because if I am a full-time trader and forex is my only source of income, I will need more than 20 $ a day maximum profit earn kakt sainay hain and I found some good responses about it. Apart from the risk factor, the profit of around 200+ pips is remarkable in one day. But I do not know if it is possible in the long run to get this advantage. I am fairly new in this field and I am getting excited with this result. It can change a person's life completely.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-06-24)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading business main earning capital and experience per depend karti hay, jes kay pass good capital kay sath sath good experience ho to wo 100% bhee per month earning kar saktayhain, otherwise 100% lose bhee ho jata hay.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), jaan23np (2018-06-30), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), Raja551 (2018-06-27), raza2018 (2018-07-09), rehanayaz (2018-06-22), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-25), Unregistered (5)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 803 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)