+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I think that it is hot-dependent activities, as well as the entrance of the apartment. Do you have a large Exchange approach, and working too well this end monetary information, in addition to investigation techniques, so surely you can at least 30 or 45 every day, but you can probably still lose, so you should concentrate on the total amount per month. Probably should be the most reasonable questions for investigation of failure, to assess these phones to prevent back again.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be much easier to make above twenty dollar per day. use good strategy, control greed, control emotions on trading then you must be success and get good profit other wise you loss your invest But some people consider news trading as dangerous which is totally beyond me as to why would they consider it dangerous. and i make monthly on average 20-30% of total money and i know other people make more 100% but i find my percentage is reasonable and if think any profit percentage is good because the loss of money is common in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depend completely on the capital and the quality of the trading because the both very important and controlling the earning .if we have big capital with good strategy we can earn big profit monthly but if we have small capital we can earn but it will be small profit and if we have big capital and we have not enough experience to manage it good we will reduce it and the earning will be small too and i judge that the alpha objective that you dont regress and when you got this goal you can accomplish money because when you direction your money by healthy strategy like 50pt at TP 30SL and you got the equalize of the product of the deals wasted and win so you jazz clear and excrete whatsoever money and hour can garnt to you the wares mathematical per month...

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get your feet wet in Forex trading, you can set up an automated ... All the profit you make �each� month will be loss in the same month by a stupid trade hitting a stop loss. ... I have tried many of this Es and not many works as the ads says. .... Fab turbo is crazy, help me earn only average or less than 6 sud for most
    and If you have a excellent dealing technique plus if you exercise well the plan of financial information and doing research methods consequently then you can win every day at least 30 or 40 factor which will be a excellent trading.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    yeh aik khalis afsana hai ke barray dar alh akoomat walay sirf tajir hi ziyada munafe kama satke hain .
    aik tajir apni mahaarat aur maloomat se yahan paisa kamaye ga aur isi wajah se dar alha koomat matlooba ajzaa ka sirf aik hissa khailay ga. agar koi tajir market mein tijarat karna nahi jaanta hai to phir wohi onche maye kuch hi waqt mein nuqsaan hojaye gi .

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being affiliate Forex is a lucrative opportunity to make money promoting trading services and forex brokers. However, not all new affiliate programs trader are honest enough to give you the desired edge to succeed in the market.Forex Affiliate offers New Affiliates programs for individuals with affiliate program reviews. By New trader programs you can increase your share in Affiliate Forex market. Join New affiliate programs with Forex affiliate, experts in Forex industry. Therefore, you first need to understand the qualifications of a forex trader and keep in mind few things while choosing affiliates programs. and in my opinion it is really dependable on the trading that each trader do is different from the others so thats why the average profit of all the traders per month is really different and i am a newbie in the forex trading

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very difficult to calculate the average amount of money that can be generated by seornag trader because each trader has a trading target of each. But professional traders usually only have a target income of no more than 10% every month. :-) and I am finding some good response on this subject. In spite of the risk factor a gain around 200+ pips is quite remarkable in a day. But I don't know whether it is possible over long run to have this gain. I am quite new to this field and I am getting more excited with these result. This can change ones life totally.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here and keep in hard develop good skill, My hope in forex in the future is simple, i hope if I could use forex as my main source of income and I could trade for living with forex. Forex is easy to do although it's not easy to get consistent profit so In the future, forex is great business for me if I could create good analysis and I could get consistent profit to support my life. and I think if you are a full time forex trader and also one who has worked hard to learn forex trading and practiced on the demo account as much as you could, then you should definitely be able to make around a couple thousand dollar every month at least provided that you do have a sufficient equity of like more than one thousand dollar.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is fruitful game of money, where you can invest more capital then definitely you will get more profit if go for low capital investment obviously you will low profit, well in the both situation you have to take a decision with Forex strategies then you can win this Forex game and get more profit on daily basis. In full - time for the benefit of small businesses as an important opportunity to use foreign exchange trading and should keep his life. More profitable, and a couple will last for a month-to-month increase in income.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i am new trader and still learning , i averagely earn 10 pips profit from trade and i averagely monthly profit is 30 to 40 % from forex trade. i think expert traders earn more than they big profit from trade because of their experience and trading skills,i have came to know from and document that expert or good trader easily earn more 60 to 70 % profit very month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)