+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member ghulammohayyudin is an unknown quantity at this point ghulammohayyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was just wondering how much the average full-time forex trader makes. You can express this amount either as a percent return on their investment, or a dollar amount. I realize that there is likely swings in their return, but I just mean on average over the course of the year.

What kind of initial deposit is required to successfully trade full-time and make a decent living at it?

Finally, is there a large difference in return between day-traders and swing-traders?

The reason I ask is because I will be done college at the end of this month, and I would really prefer to trade forex full-time rather than get a regular office job if it is at all feasible. I've been trading forex in a demo account for over 2 months now and I've had relatively good results. I started with a $10,000 balance and some days I can be up $1,000 or more... of course I got a margin call and went broke once, but I've learned from my mistakes. I plan on spending at least the summer honing my forex skills, but I was hoping I could make this a viable alternative to the average mind-numbing desk job some day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein earning karny ki koi limit ya koi average amount nhi hoti hai dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen kabhi bhi hamen forex market mein hamen zyada earning ki taraf na jayen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid004 View Post
    Har trader pe depend krta hy wo apna capital double kr le ya 50% profit le le iske ilawa market pe bhi depend krta hy ke wo apko kitna earning ka moka deti hy lehaza sb se zrori cheez yehi he ke ap low risk lyn aur apny capital ka 20 percent monthly bna lyn..
    Bhai dekho 50% profits lena ye ek jhatke mein koi easy nahi hota hai, aur aise profits lene ke liye kafi high risk par trading karna hota hai bhai, main to salah dunga bhai yaha par high risk trading se avoid hi karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i think when we give full time to forex market and we make our trading with learning and experience we make our trading good profit and we average make best profit with forex market and it is easy business and we work with experience and we mange our trading with having good knowledge we get good earning per month

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har trader pe depend krta hy wo apna capital double kr le ya 50% profit le le iske ilawa market pe bhi depend krta hy ke wo apko kitna earning ka moka deti hy lehaza sb se zrori cheez yehi he ke ap low risk lyn aur apny capital ka 20 percent monthly bna lyn..

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The profits in a foreign exchange transaction depend on a few things, for example, depending on the capital we use for the transaction and the skills or knowledge of these foreign exchange transactions. It is obviously hard to make a profit every month with a fixed amount. Because the movement of the market is very dynamic, it is important that we can earn the same amount of profit, not too much, which is very important to me.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there is no limit to how much any trader can make in the forex market, just few days ago I was reading how a trader became a millionaire over night just by trading bexit. This is to tell you that truly there is no limit to the profit potential in the market, but its important to be realistic in our profit expectation though.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalan View Post
    Well, my dear is that it is not limited to earning a profit for a trainee trader in their own capital because they earn much capital because some people earn 100% or even better in a month, Some even earn 10% less in a month also have some loss too much ... so nothing is fixed all from traders to traders.
    For a trainee it is better to focus on the understanding of the market movements. If a newbies starts thinking about how people are making money in this market, he is going into the trap of greed and emotional trading which is fatal for a forex trader.

Junior Member jalan is an unknown quantity at this point jalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, my dear is that it is not limited to earning a profit for a trainee trader in their own capital because they earn much capital because some people earn 100% or even better in a month, Some even earn 10% less in a month also have some loss too much ... so nothing is fixed all from traders to traders.

Banned fx cobra is an unknown quantity at this point fx cobra's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition to his or her experience, there are manual techniques he uses and the specific expert consultants he hires, except for his or her entire dimension based on his or her balance, depending on the trader. Traders may receive $ 5 per day for $ 20 per day and $ 100 per day for other days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)