+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Banned stabim is an unknown quantity at this point stabim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ut depends upon your expertise and stock is very vast field and needs lot of hard work to succeed so I am sticking to forex oand only to one or two currency pairs to cut down the loadin my openion, to be able to compensate your previous losses, is to make successful trades, and the added funds from these successful trades will rebuild up your balance again.it is like a hidden treasure but nothing is hidden here. everything is open but you need to dig it out to make some money in it. just work hard and give your bestfI believe that we must act in order to be able to compensate for the losses suffered by the elderly. We must act after each place in the market and the market, updating the situation. We must ensure that all market trend update, this risk. I believe that in this way replace losses

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

The prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded herei think survial skill wo hote hain jis hum market mein kafi deer tek post ker sekte hain, i also think money management is the best thing, but still we need more tools and more resources and those tips and tricks which are necessary for the survival of the trader more then that good apprach to the marketi have been doing forex for a few months although part time. but it has brought great changes i m very busy these trying to find time for myself to learn and trade forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I actually believe that forex market consists on buying and selling the foreign currencies;on this market you can buy and sell a currency like buying and selling anything else,but you have first to analyse and to study the market to know witch currency to sell and witch currency to buy and this way we make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned navvom will become famous soon enough navvom will become famous soon enough navvom's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you buy or sell currencies, we can get you a profit or loss, and even then, increasing or decreasing, as all currency pairs in the forex market, forex currency sales and purchases for the business is all about, so it enables you to make currency trading, where the basic idea A good question profit.yes, and I do not take a $ 100 value in exchange for the most dealers do not seem to know, and I do not know how, but I know a little about the euro and I, and all the news and and the central bank and currency traders, the average of all countries of the currency movement, and they can change often, and it's all about, so the changes to trade and forex traders to profit from price fluctuations, and I know, every coin is different from the value of other currencies. The rupee is the value of the US dollar in particular. Currency trading, no change in the value of other currencies relative to the single currency, we can use the market it.Forex best international business. Because currencies are traded against another currency, its identity and the value of the business world is now 90% of multinational company.let ,. You just a dollar, I say, do not know it's not relevant in the currency. What is the value of the dollar? 1, or 10, or the other? The dollar has no value. For example, in this case, something against the yen, and other currencies, the value. Then we have some very simple trade balance or interest rate.this question.you should learn a lot about Forex market.currencies important because the dollar against the yen, up and down and you know will buy and sell currencies to trade with.

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We buy one currency against another on forex market.For example if we buy eurusd then eur is base and usd is quote curriency and we are buying eur against usd.If base currency get stronger to the quote then the market will go up and vice virsa.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I consider you have a lot to learn and practice and work hard and learn from the internet site and google and learn from books and master forex with it you will have a good knowledge and experience and can get a lot of money easily

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that Forex currency exchange trading business is an online based business that deals with buying and selling of currencies. To understand it better, One has to take Forex classes and start trading it.
    Patience is Key.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear if you wish to know abou the currency information you can get this thorugh insta forex .com and even you can have ready made analsysis make these analyssis and review your profile i mean in terms of appetate risk and i am quite confidence you will have good trades

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me hum currency ki trading karte hai, esme hum currency ke pairs ke sath buy aur sell karte hai, market me movement ke anusar humen sell aur buy ki gayi currency pairs me profit or loss hoti hai, jis traders ko jitna experience hota hai wo utna hi earn kar sakta hai.

Senior Member vint is an unknown quantity at this point vint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I actually have no specific knowledge of the currencies but I have the knowledge of the pairs in motion in the forex market. Therefore based upon this knowledge I am keeping on trading in it for the last few years.

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currencies are traded in pairs, eg GBP/USD, EUR/JPY. We trade currencies based on their strength and weakness. For instance if USD is strong, and GBP weak, we (buy USD and sell GBP) so the trade is a sell GBP/USD, if EUR is strong and JPY is weak, then it is a bullish trend, buy EUR/USD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)