+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 891 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe its possible to earn more than 20% of the capital money ,but trader should no use more risky in trading forex to safe the money capital from risky and losing too,trader when get more skills and experiences in Forex trading he or she able to make more money profits from trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex may be it's possible to make.For this perspective He or She need to be more experienced.At least professional trader can make this easily but there are some doubt about part time trader.Important to say most people loose their money by doing quick trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear trading in this forex business i find for a professional traders, earn 20% per month will be very possible. They often get more than 20% per month because they have good trading system and good trading plan which allow them to earn more than 20% per month. I have learn from a professional trader who can get 20% per month

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely I believe forex trading business forex traders can easily earn monthly 20% profit, they just need to follow the trading strategy and if we they can do trade with following trading plan and can control their emotions only then they can make good money.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this about the capital i mean on the off chance that you have enormous cash so the 20% of it will be great and you can chance with it yet in the event that you have a short capital so the 20% will be all the more less and you can make it simple well the thought is that we can hazard with little cash yet we cant with huge one.

Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think if using big investment, the 20% of profits will be huge and I believe that with the professional trader, then they will have the ability and the experience to be able to earn more than 20% profit in a month

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business there are many traders who able to make only 20% a month. They can make it because they already expert in this business. The professional trader must have much experience, then they able to make 20% profit every month

Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think more than 20% that the successful trader and a professional trader can earn each month. I see many good traders set profit target of 100% per month and he can get there a simple way thanks to a good strategy

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I think some can even make more than that, it depend on how the trader trade on daily basis and how good his or her strategy maybe, forex is a profitable business so if we really invest with someone who have good experience about forex he can make us good money.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes professional traders work in forex business with experience and they make their trading good and they easily make 20% average profit per month and it is best for us and we make our trading experience and we understand the market then we make good profit with forex business and we earn a lot of earning a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 891 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)