+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 891 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you'll be able to generate 20% per month should you have excellent abilities so that as each myself that may not be a big undertaking for skilled merchants and in addition they could make quickly those revenue as well as there are various those who reach that goal... As you explained to in regards to a speculator who may have experience of 20 a long time, however considered they can produce far more after that 100% per month. without a doubt it is possible to acquire 20% a month if you have excellent skills and as for every myself the idea is not very a major undertaking regarding expert investors and they will make easily those profits as well as there are numerous those who achieve that... there are suggestions states anytime buying and selling forex, managing risk is superior to targeting profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Image talking which has a skilled Forex trader and also they affirms she has recently been trading for 30 decades and also he'll take care of a free account in my opinion that gets in between 1-3% every day had to have 20% a month. Can certainly seasoned investors truly choose this much upon significant records? yes you possibly can generate 20% every month when you have good abilities so when per me it may not be a big undertaking for skilled investors and they could make effortlessly these income and also there are lots of folks who achieve that. in addition to, of course, just 20% or higher but only 100% or higher is usually achievable. Absolutely nothing is extremely hard in Foreign currency trading. Additionally, when we all gain, it will be a lot more. Most this is very almost certainly in Foreign currency trading. Your product owner could abruptly, the particular wealthy and also the weak may possibly also abruptly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very possible my man, even I say that 20%/month is considerably low for professional traders. For professional traders, gaining 20% profit per month is considered to be very low risk, safe, and reliably consistent. So, if they're willing to turn up the risk a little bit, I assure you that they can even earn up to 100% of profit/month. expert currency investors generate more thann 20% monthly. however, they have given their efforts in their initial time in currency trading. so, you have to give the first attempt and had to modify to the market and then you can generate more than 20% per month.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think a professional trader will easily earn 20% a month because he has a lot of experience and learns forex well and he can easily manage risk and use good strategies for this. and that is why he is called a professional trader. and yes it's certain that we can get more than 20 percent on forex, even part-time traders can also get more than 30 percent from forex trading, then professional traders have more opportunities to get extra profits

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me enter here. Whether you have a small income or a large income, fundamental analysis and technical analysis are to be studied. Technical analysis deals with previous market events and if you only use them, you will record large losses when several major events occur in the economic market. Fundamental analysis is related to news coming from the market. Such news makes the market formed, this helps determine the direction of the market and the currencies that traders are willing to trade. So I advise you to always consult with both analyzes to get ahead in forex. and I'm really surprised that you're only talking about 20 percent profit while people make more than 100 percent profit here. Forex is a place where you can get more than 150 percent return on your investment, but in this case you need to complain about that.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is clearly possible for a professional trader to get 20% a month and many experienced traders get more than that. I personally think that anyone becomes a hard worker and if he analyzes it correctly it is very possible to earn 1% in a day. Since I am a beginner, I hope I will get this position someday. and may be risky or not at any risk. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all the time. People who are unemployed can work with forex at ideal times. People Those who are hired then also work with forex at rest because the program is online and always open. So forex is a way of income for people who gather knowledge about computers and the internet using online knowledge. So Forex means a source of income on-line with various conversations about forex trading. This is an Indian wave site where many people earn money for a long time. This is a suitable source of income for students and employees.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to earn 20% by trading on Forex. Even more. But it is best to trade with small lots and wait. Forex is very profitable as long as someone does risk-free trading. and yes, it's possible for professional traders to get 20% per month. Because professional traders have a lot of experience to trade and they know a lot about it so they can get that amount.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the normal normal month of forex trading, a professional may be able to make 20% of his trading balance. But in the good months that an expert can make a lot of correct analysis, they can make big profits in their trading, even up to 100% and the key is how to maximize trading opportunities. We need to maximize profits at every opportunity, and minimize losses during failure. It is impossible to profit continuously, so it is maximized when there is an opportunity! Course according to logical calculation, not influenced by emotions (wants big profits without logical basis

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul aik professional traders only khial play itna yes ziada become kama sakta hia forex se kion to the professional banyany to liy us ne kafi arsa is the main field of lagota hota aor jitni practice of kary not utna he does not know the market to new play phir us to liy 20% get it because of the prayer room hona chhaye and I think it's possible. I was actually surprised because he said only 20%. On the home page I see that one of the investors gets 90% and in one post I see 'one of the men in 3 months gets 120%' after all that it is possible for a professional we can get 20% or stay.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    DEAR ap ki bat sahi hai as main hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main ache se bhi mihnat kare aor ham as main jab jab mihnat kare gee tab tab hamen kamyabi mile gy aor jo as main mihnat nahi karta hain wo kabi bi as main kamyab nahi hota hai as liy hamen aar as forex forum main kamyab hona hai tu hamen as main mihnat karna ho gaa aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main ache se kam kare aor hamen as main jo bi chez learn karna ho tu hamen as maion apne senior ki bat par ghur karna chahiy ho gaa tu hi ham as main apni mihnat ki waja se as main success hasil kar sake gee aor hamen jab bi as main experience ki zarorat ho tu hamen as main mihnat kar kee as main hamen demo ka use karna ho gaa tu hi hamen as main experience mile gaa aor ham apni mihnat ki waja se kamyabi hasil kar leen gee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 891 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)