+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 891 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    of course tradig main ap rozana basis main ap log both sara profit kamty han is main loss ka bara chaker hta ha is layia main to forex trading karta karta tahk jatan han is lay forx trading karani cyay is tras forex trading is the gool of the world forex trading is the movemnt katay han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ashvin is an unknown quantity at this point ashvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a professional trader can make money more than 20% a month. because they can already set the current psychology of trading, they are not afraid to use a lot which is great but it can maintain accounts in order to stay safe. they don't close the position profit immediately, they are always waiting in the right area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    all is possible and i think the traders who trade with good discipline will get it with consistent and for me, sometimes i can make it more than 5 % , but the hard side here is to make trade with calm and consistent then we can make it as the regular income from this business
    forex depended ha possibility or accuracy per , no matter k hum jitna merzi discipline traders hoon hum kabhi bi is business se conistant paise le nahi sekete so main that there is average income some moth we earn a lot some month we lost much so hum apne mistake ko imporve ker k apni winning skills ko increase kern a ha bus

Junior Member longe is an unknown quantity at this point longe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional traders can earn even higher than 20% because they have experience in the field of forex, they have a profitable strategy that is consistent in result and they have learnt good money management skills to help them to survive losses in forex. So why not 20% could even be too small a percentage for them to earn a month we can put it to like 35 to 50% per month.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real professional who gain that with the lowest risk and lock they profit to not after they make good earnings and double their account loss their money
    as the Egyptian sentence that say going to the top an easy thing but the difficult thing is too still in top.

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkol merie khayal mie tu 20% bohot kam honge aik professional Forex trader kie layee ...q kie oss kie pass achie idea market study karta hai or acha experience oss kie pass hota merie khayal oss ko 20% sie zayda profit lenie chahye...

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me also thinking like you in one stage but now after 5-6 months trading experience ,me able to grab 200% profit in just 20 days .So,i will suggest you to start trading yourself.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all is possible and i think the traders who trade with good discipline will get it with consistent and for me, sometimes i can make it more than 5 % , but the hard side here is to make trade with calm and consistent then we can make it as the regular income from this business

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20% isnt too big,and its possible,as long our money become huge,i think profit targets will reduce.because we trade in big money and it will different that
    we trade less than 50usd money.i will wanted 20% for weeks in manage less than 50usd in our money

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    to get a 20% profit per month I think it could happen. as a professional trader already has a money management and good emotional control. so although holding a large capital, they can trade without emotion. they've been able to control the nature of fear and greedy. may not be only 20%, if the market allows, they can get more than that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 891 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)