+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 891 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 878 879 880 881 882 890 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Member salma is an unknown quantity at this point salma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother, you can but all this is very likely, the forex market is not easy as you voyer, a merchant may suddenly rich and the poor could also be sudden, as by what you already know more every day 98% lose their capitals, while earning 20% per month if you have good skills and experience more good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my brother, it is possible to enjoy 20% of your capital, I really agree with your trading method, nothing is impossible in forex trading, you can overcome this 20% if you are past your trading style, there are several people who completed more than 100% per month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I received the profits of a trade a day in 10 minutes. So make a profit of 20% monthly is possible because he has extensive experience can do that. And there are also people who are making profit by 150% in a week. So this market is like a sword with two blades and a profit loss of the other then the harvest in this market and post your luck

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is weak target , you can make 10 times more also , but if you are wishing to make 20% , you can achieve this target easily with simple strategies .

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very easily possible and my friends although they are not to be termed as professinal, are making more money form your mentioned amount and only Forex have that capability to earn such amount of money.

Member Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    meray khyal say ye mumkin hai keh 20% say bhe zayada earn kiya ja sakta hai, ku keh main to is baat pay yakeen rakhta hoo keh jitni mehnat ho gi otna he insaan ko os ka phaal melay ga, allah sab ko rizq day raha hai or agay bhe deta rahay ga , han ye ho sakta hai keh beginner kay lyee ye thorha mushkil ho , mager ustadoo kay lye ye asan kaam hai

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    Yes it is quite possible as forex has the power to increase your account to many folds if it is operated correctly and sensibly . you can get various examples if you look around in forex trading community.
    Scorpian Trader

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think also in agreement with you it is without a doubt potential to make the profit of your deposit quantity not only the specialized trader as a usual trader can simply make the go again of it. But for this you have the good strategy and the outs of the forex trading structure.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is impossible in the world of forex trading, my friend. you can earn 20% per month, limit to 30% per month, or get maximazed above 100% per month.
    but don't forget, the limit of loss is always fix, 100% loss. anyone can achieve that, MC. ask him, how about MC? we'll see how he explain. If it's too bombastic, well, you should leave him.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you, it is clearly possible to earn the percentage of your deposited amount, not only the professional trader as a regular trader can easily make the return of it. but for this you have to have the good strategy and the ins and outs of the forex trading system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 880 of 891 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 878 879 880 881 882 890 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)