+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 891 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. Pro traders even exceed 20% profit every month. There are really traders who just do great in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this all is possible it is because the word professional traders shows that they have fully grip on the market. as per my observation one of my friends have more then 10 years of experince in forex market and he will be able to earn up to 80-90% profit of his capital he start their account with 200$ and after 2 years his account was across the 200,000$. so experince is the key of success in trading.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    It may just happen. never mind within a month if you want to be made trading results that kok's good. 20% is a reasonable approach the pessimistic profit ...??
    Yes 20% a month is very much reasonable target to be achieved each month. This way we can also trade with least risk and the profit is always beneficial. Usually professional traders would have more trading capital thus even 20% profit is a lot of money for such traders. We should always focus on the trading system than the money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?
    Yes 20% a month is quite easy and safe also , but i read a post here in this forum a guy told in his post that one can earn 300% in a day in forex, now the one who thinks like this, what will be the success of his trades..

Member Reyadbd is an unknown quantity at this point Reyadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to earn 20% a month.But at first you have to be a exprience trader.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think professional and experts can do so , i wish also to do so in the near future , all what we need is to focus on our work and pay more effort and set our goals with working hard to achieve them ,

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    Based on the risk taken any profit is achievable. but higher the risk the more it becomes riskier to achieve the target also. 10% - 20% return is reasonable and may be achieve with a moderate risk. And many traders are achieving this target consistently. But a good trading knowledge and trading skill is required to achieve it

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?

hi friends,

in my opinion, every month has 20 trading days so to make 20% in a month you need to just earn 1% average profit daily, that is quite moderate target and i think many traders achieve this easily applying all capital safety measures and without need of taking big risks.
    gooooooooooooooood luck

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do u mean by professonalism everyone professional if u can invest money in the forex market according to trend and amount of money u can earn 20 or more percent depends upon the strategy and experience used by u in the buying and selling activities

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes........... i think 20% profit is so much possible for a trader. it is great matter of a trader. i am a trader i can earn money in 30% in forex in a month. this is great for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 891 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)