+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 891 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Senior Member sumonahmedjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sumonahmedjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yap I think its better to learn
    and trade yourself only
    in spite depending to
    others.As i feel that
    20% is very less and if
    they tells you that they
    lose all the investment
    and thus pays you
    nothing you can't do
    anything.fx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaidaxn1 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidaxn1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm itna ern kia ja skta hai but markit up down hny ki waja sy loss be ho sakta hai par professional trader k pas itna knowledge hota hai k wo us loss ko cover kr lyta hai to professional trader k liy to 20% ern krna koi bari bat nai wo asani k itna ern kr sakta hai....
    Believe Me, One Day You Can Be a Successful Trader (---)@n!

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fill_gap786 View Post
    Yes very much possible but it depends on your capability and investment amount. I think we need enough skills and experience to achieve the target of earn 20% profit of our investment.
    business forex danger but with a high profit business so this is no profit there must always lose by failing and lose then we will understand what we must avoid and beginners use 20% less capital very likely

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member godam is an unknown quantity at this point godam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saadriaz View Post
    Yes a professional one can earn 20% of a month and i think its not a difficult task for them because they have a lot of experience in this field and they can make its best use at anytime, this is the best business where everything matter on your experience and skills ...
    Every thing has a proper way to do.so if you do not have the money money management then you will not able to make the account secure.cause there is margin call.the affect of greed and opposite trend movement.to make you account safe we should have a strong money management

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Forex you earn 20% not only in a month but in a day is also possible. this all about the capital.
    thank you...

Member mdraju893 is an unknown quantity at this point mdraju893's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its better to learn and trade yourself only in spite depending to others and good forex

Member fill_gap786 is an unknown quantity at this point fill_gap786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes very much possible but it depends on your capability and investment amount. I think we need enough skills and experience to achieve the target of earn 20% profit of our investment.

Senior Member kamran mirza is an unknown quantity at this point kamran mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khial main aik profiessional trader ko 20% se ziada earn karna chahye kion ke professional trader kafi arsa sekhny ke bad successful trader banty hain aor mere khial main phir un ke liy 20% earn karna mushkil nahi hona chahye

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    hi,

my experience as a newbie, i can do 50% profit in a month. so i'm pretty sure expert traders also can do much better than me.
    20%-30% in a month is normal, and they can trade with relax.

Member saadriaz is an unknown quantity at this point saadriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a professional one can earn 20% of a month and i think its not a difficult task for them because they have a lot of experience in this field and they can make its best use at anytime, this is the best business where everything matter on your experience and skills ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 891 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 801 841 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)