+ Reply to Thread
Page 790 of 891 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 788 789 790 791 792 800 840 890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading is a excellent job that can provide more than 20% profit for the experts. Yes this people makes more money than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think 20% is not a huge percentage to be earned by any professional trader. I mostly earn this percentage of profits in a weak and some times when i got the trend of direction bit early i succeed to make 20% even in a day. Today i was expecting EUR to fall against USD and i succeeded to make more than 20%.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is doable to garner 20% per period if you soul better skills and as per me it is not at all a big duty for athlete traders and they can micturate easily those profits and there are individual grouping who acheieve that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prince50 is an unknown quantity at this point prince50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.it is possible to earn 20% per month if you have good skills and as per me it is not at all a big task for professional traders and they can make easily those profits and there are several people who acheieve that.Good luck.................................

Senior Member joy41 is on a distinguished road joy41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading risk with it but if you have a short capital so the 20% will be more less and you can make it easy well the idea is that we can risk with small money but we cant with big one

Banned gillani24 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it is so easy to earn 20%/month for a professional trader. But I want to earn 40% per month in forex trading. I am still learning forex trading and very soon I ll start forex trading to earn more profit from forex.

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you, per month 20% return is quite possible, if you are a medium level trader is it very easy to fill your target, for that you just need to take a time telling strategy and have to have the confident to stay in trade with some possible risk.

Banned pkd8915 is an unknown quantity at this point pkd8915's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmmmm it is possible .if the market price is raise quickly and you make the best use then it is possible

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha ya possible hain ky ap 20% monthly earn kr sakty ahin main apny capital ka monthly 50 % earn krta hu or main boht happy hu forex tarding main forex maire life hain i love forex tarding tarding worldwide business hain i earn good profit forex is best for all peoples

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course we can make this much money in the forex market we always need to stay in touch with forex market and we need to read forecast on the the daily basis if we really want to win here nice money, we always need to stay in touch with forex market news and events to win here money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 790 of 891 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 788 789 790 791 792 800 840 890 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)