+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 454 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member rania somai is an unknown quantity at this point rania somai's Avatar
    Thanks
    100 dollar is a very good profit for new trader i suggest newbie trader to set 100 dollar as their first goal and not like all beginer they make a big target like 10000 dollar with 10 dollar capital if i earn 100 dollar i wil withdraw 60 dollar and add 40 dollar to capital .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, I clearly agree with you and i think that if in one trade only i earned 100$ profit . than i would not do second trade . as i dont take chances of risk . and i satisfied with one time 100 $ profit . because if i trade more then there may be risk of losing all money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned monorel is an unknown quantity at this point monorel's Avatar
    Thanks
    And luckily successful, certainly perform not quick $ 100. If normal market selections solely with regard to the prospect to get a lot of points, market trend analysis, and a lot of properly, so of course I will carry on this.

Junior Member sinarmas is an unknown quantity at this point sinarmas's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think which if in case i build a 100$ profit and my capital is much more after that undoubtedly i will withdraw which profit prior to opening a new trade since it is large amount and i am just have it through experience

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that if you need to earn $ 100 in every day we additionally ought to observe how a lot of balance we've got, in case you wish it I think not less than we must have a very balance of $ 9, 000. trade that we both don't have an enormous risk.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I got 100$ profit then I'll not trade immediately after it, i'll take a rest and after that i'll try to trade with fresh mind, for a beginner like me 100$ profit is enough and after that we have to take break and then trade with new spirit in trading don't fell prey to greed

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ioo$ profit earning can be possible but not it every time. If you target every trade 100$, you may be loss. So don't take emotion, emotion is the big enemy in Forex trading. Keep discipline and trade with your good Technical analysis you can must be earn profit by trading in Forex.

Senior Member subadrani is an unknown quantity at this point subadrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    My target is usually to personal a minimal of 100 usd within my mini account. It'll give me personally enough space to firmly transfer and i can permanently withdraw my income above the actual capital. But i won't withdraw this to firmly my ecurrency but to firmly my an additional account. I like developing an additional account using the very first account. On order which i will earn through 2 accounts.

Senior Member azhari09 is an unknown quantity at this point azhari09's Avatar
    Thanks
    just about almost most trader need to earn good profit on Forex and i am also need to earn good profit on Forex though its so hard on Forex. as a result of Forex is actually a very risky business though its profitable business as well. however, Its possible 100$ on Forex trade

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very bad because when we have earned 100 dollars then we loss all the earned profit then off course i feel very bad but as for the opening other trades in that direction i feel its not a good approach because when some body earned up to 100 dollars then there is need to wait for some time is better for the traders capital because there is chance that price start toward downward direction once again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 454 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)