+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you necessity to do trading then it is not conceivable for you that you instrument be follow, any term you leave be succeeded but some time you be fail then it is not a difficulty if you die in forex market then pollute you testament be succeeded because you individual make much live of activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    Lose greater than deposit???

What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    When I experienced anything like it. I usually immediately think of the cause and think of new strategies so that I can restore my lost deposit. In this case the much needed tranquility as well as patience with good thoughts and emotions. Defeat should be treated well and should be considered the best way to deal with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

lose greater than deposit

Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    for matters such as this is usually the market will automatically close a trade us without prior notice, therefore experienced traders always calculate such things

Senior Member parulsikder56 is an unknown quantity at this point parulsikder56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am conversation some my trading. I am in net get since I possess started forex trading. There are losses and profits during my trading and I hold try to study from my losses. That mightiness be the reasonableness why I am in net profits coverall.

Banned runuakter89 is an unknown quantity at this point runuakter89's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you need to do trading then it is not viable for you that you present be succeed, few dimension you module be succeeded but any instance you be miscarry then it is not a difficulty if you bomb in forex marketplace then taint you give be succeeded because you feature acquire author experience of marketplace.

Banned solomonfx is an unknown quantity at this point solomonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a business investment for the long term. as long as we can take advantage of free time I guess should remain serious no problem.yang important in studying trading. will not fit everyone's business.* therefore, many in and out of the business.* but few indeed actually survive because it can generate consistent profits.

Senior Member nipun is an unknown quantity at this point nipun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most trade dpairs are eurusd adn gbpud, eurusd is the firt choice and suggested pair fo the beginners, though you can trade almost all the major pairs as they are somewhat correlated to each other, but it's always bette rto concentrate and master one pair af a time.so..........

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, when I suffered a great loss, then I would not immediately decide to deposit. I will evaluate my trade, so I would know what is my mistake that resulted in a loss in the trade. so I can improve the way I trade, and I'm sure it will make me better able to trade with in the future. I prefer to be patient in the forex trade, do not want to immediately pursue the losses I have experienced.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When your funds are not strong to hold the position of minus you, the thing that happens is your account will be affected by MC or bankrupt. And you will not be able to trade back before you add your funds, because I think it is very unlikely to happen in forex "Lose greater than the deposit", that can happen is your account hit by MC..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flowernight View Post
    When we lose greater than our deposit, it will always means we already get margin call. In forex, do not wait until our open position turn back into positive. If we know that we make a mistake, the cut our position and make another position next time when we get better signal. Push ourselves to trade when we still not getting clear signal will only make us loss more and more.
    i will not take trades and come back to demo account and practice more for getting experience in trading , you can blow your account with being afraid to lose money and not placing a stop loss same problem happen again, that's the importance of learning from experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)