+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe loss is not the best thing to get, it brings about a bad feeling to you as a forex trader and it might affect your trading as well so you need to get past it fast enough and try not to focus on it, learn from it and move on so that you don't end up repeating a mistake again twice, some lose their entire deposits and that is devastating to say the least.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    orex trading me ap ki physocology yeah honi chahiye kay ap es ko phele samjain aur demo accountme practice karain and ap demo bhi utna hi deposi tmarey jitna real me dalo gay and 0-1 ki lot se kam krna chiaye then trading real krni chaiye osse pehle na bad me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that there are lot of times in forex trading when we think that we are on the winning side and at that very moment every things turn upside down and we are not able to make those losses back and we suffer due to this we loss much than we have deposited

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if you have greater losses than what you invest that means that you are probably been wiped out so the best thing is that you have to make sure that you always have done is that trade make profits before you can go farther with with the losses then you have to have made any more profitable trades before that

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that loss and profit are the part of this trading system and every trade warns about the risk and loss of Forex trading, so you should also be careful about your doings in the Forex market. Its very risky and you might get loss more than you earned money from Forex

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss say app ko buchna hai agar app loss say he ni buch sako ge to app ke liye trade mein learn karna importent hai app ko first learn karna hai or deo ein practice karna hai us ke bad he real work start karna hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it happens like that, it is very unfortunate, balance which we have collected it should be wasted and exhausted in vain. But we do not need to be too late in grief and moody. Because things like this happen to every trader in the world.
    However, how can we rise immediately?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex market mein aisa kabhi bhi nhi hota hai k hamra loss forex market mein bonus se increase kar jaye dear hamen chaye k dear agar hamen heavy loss ho raha ho to phar hamen trade close kar deni chaye

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is a part of the trade itself, but if we are more proficient, you should indeed we do not get to experience loss again. So again updated and correct technical and market understanding that you have today, so that when you make a deposit again, you already have a technical and a better strategy.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So that we do not suffer losses is to put a stop loss. When exposed stoploss try trading with the same volume complete with stoploss. If exposed stoploss add volume to 2-fold and so on. Examples of the initial volume of the next $ 0.01 $ 0.01, $ 0.02, $ 0.04 and so on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)