+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko utna he loss hota hai jetna wo esme deposit karta hai,esme trader ko apni galti se market me seekhna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me sahi analysis jaan sakenga uske baad he suko apne deposit se kaam karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), Trump (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pecel1 View Post
    when we get a loss greater than our deposit
    steps should be taken is to be patient
    and leaving trading for a few days to calm our minds
    and take the time to trade again, when our minds are not carried away again
    That's right, we make the teaching materials of the event, meaning the system we use is not right,
    and we also do not have good forex trading skills, forex is very difficult
    if we do not have good ability to lose even great in quick time.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    To avoid this kinds of situation we need to set stop loss in every trading. We also have to follow money management rules so that we can minimize your loss. when i was new in forex market then i face huge loss in this field from where i learn a lot. Thanks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-18), takabo (2017-10-27)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    It's possible to lose more than we have deposited when we gained profits first before we lost all of our money. So
    I suggest for traders to withdraw your profit when you have gained profits so you won't lose more than you have deposited.
    And if you have good money management then it won't easily happen except if you kept on losses so many times until all of your
    fund was gone.
    I think if we have good trading skills we do not need to do it, but if we do not have the ability to trade well,
    then I think if one day we profit, should immediately take, because the possibility
    of profit is due to the influence of our luck.
    becarfull

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-10-25), sumiati (2017-10-28)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do i have to lose. Its the bonus . I dont own them. I wont be able to trade. That is my only loss. I will have to wait till the next bonus transfer occurs and will have to put more effort to get around the previous loss that i got until i can earn some money for myself.
    Wao, I like your approach to forum bonuses because it will eliminate the fear factor from your trading.
    The downside of this approach is you will use a lot of high and not good when
    you will advance in your forex trading.
    thank

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

mejem (2017-10-28), musuh (2017-10-28)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jo situation ap bta rehe hain us main usi time ye decide karne ki zarurt hoti hai ke humain loss ho ga ya profit ho ga Forex main agr hamra loss zyda ho jata hai jitna hamra deposit hai to pheli bat wash ho jaye ga humain thori dair pheli close kar deni chaye but agr kuch $ beche to wait karna chaye.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), danish555 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-23), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), sarfraz786 (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think you will get more losses than the deposit you have, because when you lose most of your deposit broker
    will automatically close your trades, but there may be situations when you can lose more than the deposit
    when there is a gap below or gap up opening and the broker can not close your trades when your small margin
    is left but can only do so when you have a negative balance.
    thank

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-10-25)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    all things are possible, the important thing is we must be good in the management of our money, do not leave enough money in large amounts without warranty of any kind.
    All things are not possible in forex forex trading business. We need to invest our
    own money into the forex currency trading business but we can only lose it and
    we can not lose the broker money they use to support our trade through leverage.
    salam

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe erybody who wants to enter in forex market should learn trading first. So that this situation does not happens. If this happen you will finish and will loss you confidence. Nevertheless if you have tension about to loss entire capital you should know first which broker give the money back opportunity.So that you can recover.

Member mirza299 is on a distinguished road mirza299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello loss grater than profit ...ya tab hota ha jb ap post pa post karta jai or wo glat hon to loss zada hojata ha profit sa ... or loss tb bhe hota ha tb markit down ho or ap invest kara no profit is grater than loss..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)