+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 180 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro waisy dekha jay to forex main money management bohat zarori hai our yahi ek kadam b hai jo apko profit ki taraf ly jata hai ,apki raqam jo apny deposit ki hai osay etni asani sy loss main na jany do sab kuch sekh sekha ky he trading kiya karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to avoid getting a margin call rather than in terms of deposit limits or funds held by a broker while I advise not to risk more than 2% in every trade brake then Margin Call is a possible event. in which a trader loses a position that puts him on the verge of inserting a negative balance in his Forex account that corresponds to a large lever that we have many good options. I find that if that happens, the losses are greater than the deposits, so traders should be greedy to get more profits without pulling in as a prior profit first. That may happen when the previous one as a condition is a profit and then the account is Margin Call. I think if the merchant has good money management so it is impossible to lose more than deposited !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you make a mistake as part of your position that has minimal margins, then you definitely achieve enabling you to recover together by reaching the idea back in its history alone. Did you know that there is something known as a margin call in forex trading is that if we make a 2% order a profit of 4% profit from the order to make a loss from the order, it's good you can still calculate how many times you got a margin call. Margin call is a call to wake the trader to be realistic in the transaction and act immediately reset their trading position in fact that there could be one trader in the world who has not received a margin call after all if you ask me must have a margin call to find out where our mistake and looking for solutions than in forex trading if you are asked to buy 100

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Margin call will motivate us to become a better trader next time when we make new entry order but OK so go straight to the core: Margin Call only happens if you overleveraged or you do something really wrong ie and if we get margin call is something very painful than nothing I can do just let it touch and explode or move back because this is the lowest situation where there is no chance to fix it.
    In the sense that we can no longer do open orders like in forex that our trading plan is the most important thing of our knowledge experience and So if you want to delete like when MC happened to your account, it weaken our trust and make you really disappointed and very tired as yet we have to keep trying to be prof than I have not experienced such situation to this day because I am a beginner

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Agr AP invest krty ho or apko loss ho jata ha tu AP k pas Jo b investment ho or wo b bht Kam reh jay tu first of all apko thoraa w8 krna chahiye or market k wapiss any ka intazar krna chahiye... Kai dfa aysaa b hota ha k market wapis e nai atii or apko loss ho jata ha... Is liye apko zada w8 nahi krna chahiye... Thank you....

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade with news I usually lose maybe the problem is on me and my ability to recognize the true meaning of the news but I think technical analysis is much better easier and effective let alone that happens with traders using bonuses that can not be lost if we got floating minus means we got a lease for brokers actually you know why Because in the market there are many merchants who live by selling and buying and they have different emotions and perceptions Brokers protect your account by closing your positions automatically while quantity of positions open is not too thought of than It is a condition where you lose all your money in forex trading So if you want to lose money without getting not so For the next deposit I wait for money to get that I can afford to lose, that is Trader must always remember that trade can delete

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this trade we may need to be managed as a risk in trading every trade we do because most traders will lose if there is no longer time that can be done as their trade well and they need to make this trade very carefully. against risk !!! This will happen when your loss is greater than the equity you have with the Margin call telling you that you will lose all your money because your negative trades are as if and the margin call is important because when you reach the margin call then you know that your account balance goes blank like a margin call is when the broker calls its margin that it helps you to put up a trade with argin Call occurs when our account can no longer hold floating minus because of price movements

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just as the Turtles do, you must retain your energy to win the trade race. In other words, you need to retain your trading capital for a high probability pricing setup, rather than blow it on random bets on the market. Furthermore, I want you to think about trading as a marathon, not a sprint, because you need to manage yourself if you want to make it to successful trading ground and win a marathon. "Sprinting" has no place in the professional trader's trading approach; slow and steady actually won the trade marathon. Margin call is aleart before your equity is reduced and and it differs from one broker to another and some allow up to a percent and some of it is 100 and around 50% of that As other skills have good and bad practitioners Most good traders are analysts who bad and vice versa. Both mind sets are diff, that's what you do in the last minute before the best happens let alone the ore fund is just the same you accelerate the loss of your entire capital

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can prepare your mind by accepting the true nature of the trade and what reality may be given given your personal financial situation. If you have a $ 1,000 trading account, you will not earn enough money to live and quit your job, it's just that simple. You need to focus on proper trading mechanisms and proper forex money management first, and then the money will come. Most beginner traders do the opposite; they focus on trading techniques and risk control first and proper money later after losing more money than they admit. It is best if you suffer a loss by locking a hedging strategy, an open position strategy with the same number of lots but different from the initial open position, with the technik's direction the price of moving your losses will remain the same.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is disastrous for any forex trader to get a margin call in his trade because leverage does not have a different margin call and you forget to follow money management because greed makes money fast That's for sure all traders really hate to have a margin call and do not know why margin call is really famous and always open fan conference: P match tity (silver price calculation 30000) to buy silver then the remaining margin is Margin call affect the capital because when I therefore Appears in my experience, the free margin is probably the margin not used and can be used to do a pleasant open position some examples to better understand only if we already have good management, we will avoid premature margin call because the setting is the key to successful trader management and we all want success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 180 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)