+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 180 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you make a deposit in your account, you can stick to your trade if you don't face a margin call. I think you can stay on top of your deposit balance. Because if you deposit, you get a deposit bonus. So you can stick to your trade if your deposit balance is complete. But when the margin call comes, you get a warning. and the country specified specifically can determine the location. I heard that some of our deposits in our exclusive chronicles left a decline. There is a habit of being a status where we owe brokerage money. However it is too dangerous. Moreover, most of us trade with reasons that are not verified. It's impossible for brokers to get the most money from them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope that God who is not exposed to loss is never as painful and frustrating. But if that happens, it should stop traders and look for mistakes that lead to these losses and learn from and avoid them and see what is missing in this market and the period of going to trade and increase their knowledge on Forex. and Lose the grated and set. In the forex market, loss and deposit are related facts. Lose never get a cross deposit. In this sense we can say the loss of grated then the deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I am talking about my trading. I am in net profit since I have started forex trading. There are losses and profits during my trading and I have try to learn from my losses. That might be the reason why I am in net profits overall.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you will get more losses than the deposit you have, because when you lose most of the broker your deposit will automatically close your trade but there may be situations when you can lose more than the deposit especially when there is a gap down or a gap rises opening and brokers cannot close your trade when your small margin is left but they can only do it when you get a negative balance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practically i don't think it can happen to anybody. Because as soon as your available margin becomes less than the required margin you get a margin call and all your open orders are closed by the broker. So you can not loose the amount greater than you deposited.
    If you had few profitable trades before a loosing order then it may be possible.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't think so because what you will lose is the capital you have or if you can have a broker bonus after the deposit then there is a possibility that you can lose more than your deposit. Or if you have gotten a profit, you can also lose it along with your capital. and for the first years and maybe this is the hardest side of me in this business and I often get some losses, but time is the answer to our hard work so I started to fix problems and trade with discipline, I saw the light from this business and then I could take a few opportunities for that, now now my profit is better and makes me comfortable

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the margin call prevents the loss of our trade to no more than the deposit amount. I think here leverage is also a problem to protect your trading account from exploding. When the broker sees that despite giving leverage, you lose money and everything runs in a negative balance - before that happens only your account is closed. and if you use tight stop loss, you can use more margins, but what if you want to trade with long-term trends, and in the short term can trigger your stop loss several times, if the long-term trend is still intact why don't you add positions every fall, it is only possible if you use a little margin.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many beginners still don't seem to be familiar with this kind of term, right? they think that as long as they hold open positions even though losses are greater than profits then their account will be fine, lol. my dear novice, there is a rule for every broker that states the minimum percentage of your balance to keep your account alive. if you exceed this limit, your account will be completely deleted.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    meri thinking aisi hein apky pas jitna be prote aae na apko usko withdrawkrwa lyna chahye yeh be to ho sakta hein k kuch time k baad agar apko los ho jaye to humen zayda bura lga sakta hein ur wohe hein k hum usko apnay use main ly aee

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agr AP invest krty ho or apko loss ho jata ha tu AP k pas Jo b investment ho or wo b bht Kam reh jay tu first of all apko thoraa w8 krna chahiye or market k wapiss any ka intazar krna chahiye... Kai dfa aysaa b hota ha k market wapis e nai atii or apko loss ho jata ha... Is liye apko zada w8 nahi krna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 180 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)