+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member Najha is an unknown quantity at this point Najha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry in advance but its foolish to ask such type of question. If you invest $100 then how can you lose $200? Its just the money you have invest is the maximum amount you can lose, so the main answer will be is the maximum amount you can lose is your deposit amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, the FX market is highly volatile and if you have a very low margin level over economic news releases, or under other abnormal conditions, the market can rapidly move against you and the system will close open positions at the next best available price which could cause you to lose the whole deposit or even more. Also, if you are holding positions over a weekend when we are closed, the market can open out of line from the close on Friday causing extended losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you
    sir
    which profit n loss we get is really this effect our economy or our current situation of our country ????

Senior Member ze786 is an unknown quantity at this point ze786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Logically such situation can come. I heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose. There wont be a situation in which we owe broker money.I started trading only because i thought that its safe and will lose only my deposit. ..........................

Senior Member muhd.fawadk is an unknown quantity at this point muhd.fawadk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager app ka loose apke deposit balance se increase kar jata hai to bus app ka account bonus per chal raha hota hai jaise hi thora aur minus main jata hai to app ka account totally zero ho jata hai and you out from game

Member newmax is an unknown quantity at this point newmax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we should have patience for trading in Forex. We can make more money in Forex if we have patience. We should trade in Forex with analyzing news and indicators and so on before trading in Forex.

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to this topicGreed does not bring to an important loss of was rolling a professional or a master of strategic. Greed rolling the wrong way

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suffered a lot of losses in the foreign currency market in this case you explain the cause of the loss suffered by and you analyze the loss and where they came from and when I found the solution was defended me to make a profit by taking advantage of the loss and that this method is an ideal way to learn Forex.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    Lose greater than deposit???
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    I agree, we did not have to do that, however, you do not need to convince about the importance of money management. And this is all about knowledge of business negotiations. Traders are learning all day - even up to 10 years of experience, was not a problem. Greetings profit.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a percentage on behalf of with the aim of response i was really apprehensive of such a position. I was single-minded not to trade until i grow an answer on behalf of with the aim of. I ongoing trading just for the reason that i opinion with the aim of its safe and will lose just my deposit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)