+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm very angry with my wife is much appreciated. My wife seemed to be OK until the end of it, and I think the remedy. My wife and I felt that he lives and will lose the deposit but because investments, in particular, and, well, to get you started.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jitna paisa deposit kiya hai zarori nahi hai ki aapko hamesha usse zyada profit mill jaye ismein se aapko iss field mein se agar paisa kamana hai toh bhai iss field ko seriously lein tabhi profit bade honge.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member milanidatto is an unknown quantity at this point milanidatto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for me associated with I am in the same situation And istem/cast. My wife and I saw that if I may be able to give an answer and partner I had a trade. My wife, I, the first, the only change in protection of intellectual property rights of partners I and simply pay a security deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member danishwar25 is an unknown quantity at this point danishwar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    logically its possible to get greater loss than deposit. because earned profit is also included in original deposit. but we can save ourselves from such major losses by setting up stop loss at the right point every time we set a trade. stop loss point depends on market situation, trade placing and remaining capital/ free margin etc.

Senior Member raz3 is an unknown quantity at this point raz3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes foreex lose greater than & a lot for that reply i was really worried of such a situation. I was determined not to trade until i get an answer for that. I started trading only because i thought that its safe and will lose only my deposit.so thank you forex

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid this kinds of situation we need to set stop loss in every trading. We also have to follow money management rules so that we can minimize your loss. when i was new in forex market then i face huge loss in this field from where i learn a lot. Thanks.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the solution in this situation. My partner and I are an incentive, even if you have a solution. My partner and I started buying and selling, just because in the first place, to be sure, but placed in the pot is removed.

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If too much time was on the verge of closure trades in this case it was considered too time being aware solution and we just have to wait probably go back and retrace price loss

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak axcha or ja ga forex kay ha is ma kitn dfida ha pasa val kam ha is bat ma to koi sak he nahe ha forex ma ap gar ma bath kar asne sa kam kar sakt ho foprex sab ka liy ha.

Member eragon is an unknown quantity at this point eragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    do not expect the market are the same brothers ... you expect something to back yourself lost without us try ... that's something impossible things can happen ... even if it's just a miracle, in trading do not ever expect miracles .. . however calculate the formula and trading into details with the one with tricks
    5% daily trading tricks very very easy, as easy as turning the palm of the hand for me, just by risking 0.5% per day, see proof here:

https://indian-forex.com/showthread....ry-1093-3-days

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)