+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends forex trading bohat acha business ha or ic main jitna app deposit karte hain ic se ziada loss mumkin nai hota. app forex main itna hi invest karin jitna loss app afford kar sakte hain. forex boaht acha business ha jo app ke deposit se boaht ziada earn deta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh meray bhai humain yahan profit aur loss humari investment k hisab say ho ga agar hamar investment heavy ho ge to pher agar humain loss hota ha to kafi zayada loss hoga aur agar profit hota ha to kafi zayada profit ho ga es liay meray bhai profit aur loss invest ment k hisab say he hon gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koupda is an unknown quantity at this point koupda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there are more traders who have the loss more than the deposit and i have the loss more than the deposit. this is the reasons as because i was taken the bigest as risks in the markets and i was losing the money from the markets !

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    orex trading is quite difficult to always be able to generate profit, during my first few months of trading I actually often loss and margin call but sometimes if we only account bonus account of the forum when it is better to withdraw profit first so we do not get hit by a margin call

Banned em2013 is an unknown quantity at this point em2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    We may incur losses of more than our capital, because once we make a deposit, and after we get a deposit bonus of our broker, and after we do business and lose our margins, we overcame the loss capital we have.

Member sheikhadeel is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhadeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ap jtna paisa invest krty ho apko use ka hisab sa profit bh hota ha r usey ka hisab sa apko loss bh hota ha agr ap zada deposit kru gay to zada bara loss ho ga kam kru ga to kam ho

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible.trader can not lose more than the deposit that he or she made in the forex market.when you place order in the forex market you let it work for gain or loss and when it become loss trade you can not lose more than your deposit

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me agr loss deposited se jayda bare hbo jaye to yaha par problem ho sekte hai , is liye trading ko hame bahut hi jayda soch samajh ke hi karna parte hai , kukyaha par loss to hoti hai lakin ye loss jayda na ho jaye iske bare me hame pahele soch kar ke hi trading karna parte hai .

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have loose greater than deposit and i feel very frustrated and now working hard and trying to recover my money we must get good knowledge to avoid this type of situation so we can make money

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi bat nae aap thora bhi profit bnate hai to bht hai aap ye samjhiye ki aapko live market ki experience ho rae hai live market ka experience aaj nae to kal aapke saare loss ki bharpai kr dega aap bus apna hard work krte rahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)