+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 531 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5308

Thread: Forex is money sucking machine?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think it’s no double that I always believe in forex is business so when we have more knowledge and broad understanding on forex, we can make a lot of profit so people just think school is the first step to success in forex marke.
    Last edited by loti; 2016-11-15 at 06:21 PM.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure. forex trading is money sucking machine. forex trading is too hard and very risky business. you can lose more money and be poor quickly because of forex trading. so..don't take high risk here or forex market can sucking all your money quickly. keep take low risk and apply good money management to limit your risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that it depend on trader knowledge and invested money if trader has good knowledge and good capital that an easily help him to earn money but if he dont have it can become money sucking machine and he will be in big loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abd34ou is an unknown quantity at this point abd34ou's Avatar
    Thanks
    it truly is an cash sucking device getting rid of will be enjoy who for the folks who do not know after to be able to come selling .i recommended should you keep on losing money beneath forex do not just preserve placing extra to be able to sale on along with someone would include an (narrow foreign funds) each month will not commit your funds . that is as well risky

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that forex trading is a normal business,it is not a money sucking machine or money making machine. We can earn money or lose money will depend on ourself. Forex is only a business, and can't determine our loss or profit. Ourself who will determine that we can make money or losing money in this business

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that some people think forex trading is money sucking machine that sucking all balance from a forex trader. But it is there wrong think. Forex trading gives us loss for wrong trading but a trader can earn huge profit from forex trading.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that forex can give us income if we work hard for it. We should not depend it all to the outcome of the trades. We should be more aggressive in seeking positive result so that we are able to earn constantly.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe most of people will assume that forex trading is one business that can mejadikan our money into a lot in just a few days. It will not last long if we can realize that what you did was wrong recording. They do not realize that what he did was actually should have a clear basis, and also we should be able to make forex trading as part of our work. therefore we have the spirit in doing this forex trading.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I definitely do find that forex is a money sucking machine. Sometimes your success on forex will be based on your attitude and capability towards the business. If your knowledge is still inadequate to make a trade, chances are your accounts will always be blow out. That's why we need to study every single details in forex trading in order to succeed.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can choose and determine that Forex trading is money sucking machine or money earning machine, that is depend on our learning and practice and if we can follow the rules of trading properly we can get success and gain good profit from this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 531 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)