+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Expectation with small capital.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    While the price is the best "indicator", trading without any indicators is challenging. if you fail to protect your account then you can not earn money. For protecting your account you should use small lot size and always be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saifirr1 is an unknown quantity at this point saifirr1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I absolutely agree with you my dear. We should not go beyond our limits if our account balance doesn't allow us. we shouldn't take such a risk. It will end up loosing all our money. I almost lost like 4k$ in online trade within last 7 months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Too much expectation with small capital is always harmful.As a newbie i experienced this several times.When trade runs with profit there always remains a tendency not to quit.Expecting that i can make more.This tendency caused me loss several times.Infact we should have a target according to our capital.What do you think?
    well, one thing is harmful there is not the small capital, but the greedy or the expectation. as he trade only using small capital, he must prepare all negative possibility. start from placing taking profit target in a potential point only, then setting trailing stop loss when position run in profit as soon as possible, until setting tight Stop Loss.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is posible and with the learning we can earn from it and it is great business for us and we have to do that with small levarage and earn from it and it is great for us to work with it.

Member figistos is an unknown quantity at this point figistos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little amount se jada profit to nehi hoti. Leken aap issey practice kar sakte hay. Little money ho leken real money ho to apka usme ek emotion raheti hay. Issey aap kharap trade nehi karogey.
    Or issey apka experience gather hoga.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by advance View Post
    small capital is good for start the forex trading business but do not expect more profit with such small investment. with the small investment we always make expectation only for learning and gating the experience of the real market.
    I agree your opinion, with little capital we should try with a small profit, if little capital we expect to profit, we will act greedy, and this is the wrong way of trading, the benefits that we get must be in accordance with the capital we have

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    small capital is good for start the forex trading business but do not expect more profit with such small investment. with the small investment we always make expectation only for learning and gating the experience of the real market.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    with little capital we can motivate ourselves in order to generate a lot of money, and this is possible, how you can make a lot of money with little capital, you can take advantage of leverage in forex trading for many open positions, although you will notice that the margin we use, so, my suggestion is that you learn it first on consistent, so you can get regular and satisfactory results according to your trading plan

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    You can not expectation so much with small capital.If you give any big size in your account than your total balance,you will losing most of the time,it can say definitely.
    trading with small capital just will make us can hold our patient to get higher profit...so that this will encourage us to using higher and higher capital in our lot sizing,,,i have found some situation like that....and that can give effect to my account,,,i can got margin call with that easily...using small deposit need high self control

Banned Rohit11 is an unknown quantity at this point Rohit11's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this happened with me too i lost my 200$ while expecting too much on the other hand i deposited with several times not at a time so that i can have a good and big capital. as of a newbie we should not greed at all as you see a small profit take it and try another trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)