+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i like doing all the tradeing is the old school kind of tradeing that is the manual kind of tradeing that all the you have to do thika make up your mind in whatever that you want to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi nah tu trade ke hay nah hi maloon hay phali baar sun raha hoon rboot trader jab trade main aain gay tu dakhain gay kiya better hay or kiya nahi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member viprrko is an unknown quantity at this point viprrko's Avatar
    Thanks
    asal me dekha jae toh robot ko bhi instruct krny wala insan khd hota hai aur phir dobara baat toh wohein agayi instruct kon kr rha hai .. toh yahn per wohi insan kr rha hai toh is baat ka toh pta hai usy khd bhi kay buiness toh naam he loss or gain ka hai. so behtr yahi hai kay bnda khd kaam kry.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it all depends on a lot of parameters like lot sizes, capital in trading account, swap charges, and others. I tp would say that I do prefer manual trading to the automated trading because oth manul trading I do have some sort of assurance of my profits. The best strategies ou cn Lso put in place by your self while the robots go on already given instruction and would not change no matter the situation or mrket conditions

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think manual trading is the best trading strategy and if robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here but things are not happening like that.again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market and manually trader can more profit through making trading manually...

Member awal28 is on a distinguished road awal28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no good free EA and all good EAs is for sale and it's price low and i can not buy one of them because i have not enough money But i hope if any one know free EA and make good profits please tell me it's name.Thanks.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    No robots bilkul bi manual trading se zaida profit nahi dete kuch robot to aik week mein sirf aik trade open karte hain
    jo kafi nahi hai aur robot se trading karne se app kuch bi experience hasil nahi hota aur agar trading karte waqt app ka robot work karna off kar de to app ko bohat zaida loss ho & it's depends to robot you use and your skill, if you have good skill
    I mind that is the best than the other analysis and tool such as robot, for beginner I am choice manual trading only

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyaal se Forex robots humen profit to de sakte hai magar manual trade se jyada profit nahi de sakte hai. Manual trade karne se traders din par din experience hote jate hai aur uski trading skill improve hoti hai, magar forex robot me aisi baat nahi hoti.

Senior Member sunny99 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny99's Avatar
    Thanks
    manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.

Senior Member sajjadsny1 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadsny1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are just waste of time because when we use them we get away from market and thus we lose a lot of time,in other words we lose our trading potential

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)