+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.Obviously an Automated Trading System i.e. EA gives high performance if it is programmed with Best Strategy.
    If anyone has any Good Strategy for Forex, let us develop an Automated Trading System. I know Mql Programming.
    Let's lEARN & EARN
    Mail me your strategies at malharonaldo @ gmail . com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think one should trust himself more that these robots.thats what forex is about.use your brain and expereince and all the tools available to make sure you gain more and lose less or even none.the flexibility of this business allows every individual to participate and earn as much as he has the potential.

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2014 at 08:36 PM ----------

you can always make the best deals in manual trades auto trading never guarantees the maximum potential of earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    it's depends to robot you use and your skill, if you have good skill I mind that is the best than the other analysis and tool such as robot, for beginner I am choice manual trading only, I mind this is more educated than we use robot trading
    good luck to you

Senior Member gemblong is an unknown quantity at this point gemblong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the manual trading is the best and as traders we should be able to focus and hard work will be excellent and manual trading for me is perfect and it's very good and hard work we will be crucial and we must remain ready and focus then all the good will and hard work are very good and all need process and hard work will be excellent.

Senior Member mance is an unknown quantity at this point mance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the manual trading is the best and that is that I always did and I am happy with the way the manual and as traders we should be able to focus and hard work are very good and all will be fine and can all be ready with hard efforts.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex trading business me manual trading hi best hai or yahi real trading hai or kisi robot se trading nai kerni chahye yeh nuksan dete hian or bohat risky hain or starting me robot thoda acha work kerte hain or profits dete hain or phir aik do bar me account saaf ho jata hai is liye manual trading kerna best hai jis se hum ko experience hasil hota hai.

Senior Member kaima is an unknown quantity at this point kaima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the manual trading remains the best and that is the way we did and all will be fine with a focus and hard work are very good and all need process and hard work would be so mean and all will be fine and we should all focus and bias need process and hard work will be excellent.

Senior Member muhammad danish is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad danish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohot se experience holders traders ye khete hain kay forex trading business main manually trading hi best hai lekin mere khayal se agar ap ka ea best ho tou woh ap ko zaroor faida de sakta hai .With the advent of online Forex trading investing, you can do forex trading anytime and from anywhere. Further, you can make investment in forex markets of different countries, with different time zones

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think that we can get better profit from the robot trading as compared to the manual trading.i have never used the robot trading i am doing the manual trading from the start and am very happy with ths.i can get better profit with manual trade.

Member odieqfx is an unknown quantity at this point odieqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guide the use of robots in the trade is not an easy thing, you need to know how and workings of the robot that you use at the time of trade, so basically if you can be qualified merchants without the help of a robot then it will be much better for you do because in forex you have much to learn from the experiences and mistakes rather than on the robot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)