+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 820 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well acha question hai. Agar main ne forex se ziada sari earning kar lee to main sub se pehle to apni current job se quit kar jaoon ga. . . apna acha sa home banaoon ga. aur us ke baad apne parents ko unki wish ke mutabiq Hajj ke le'a bhejoon ga. yeh to hai mere dream. aur mujhe is waqt kafee yaqeen bhi hai ke yeh dream very soon true bhi ho ja'a ga. main sab say pahly ik new car buy karoun ga or apny room main AC lagwaoun ga, keun k man jaha parta houn or forex ka kam karta houn waha garmion main bohat karami ho ti hy is leay mujhy car or AC ke zarorat hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    George soros a world's biggest trader considers the achievement of extraordinary profit which he obtained by 36% per year. so he is already no doubt their ability to just put up a target profit of it. the trader who can fix it use big risk on capital to get the profit this is happen when you trade without stop loss but some day trader loss capital or last profit this way. I think it depends on many factors, such as trading, a trader is experienced enough as 2 or 4 years, then he will be able to earn about $ 1,000 a month and maybe more, and if he is more experience will earn more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I could get a lot money and making too much profit from Forex trading, I will consider participating in another business beside Forex trading business to safe my money more and do not hurry to get profit, We know that we can make unlimited amount of money from trading in the Forex market, and I see most traders made a lot of money from small capital of money, but that is not easy and trading in Forex is not guaranteed business, but we will try all the time.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I feel happy to earn lots of on forex because it is the result of my hard work and then i thanked to GOD for giving me lots of money from forex trading I could use a great balance, and greater trade again. using a large balance is my big dream in forex trading business. jab ma buhat saray paisay kama lunga Forex say tu sab say pehlay mai apnay parents ko Hajj aur umarah per bheju ga phir us k bad mai aik car purchase karuga ta kay mai apnay parents ko ahista ahista sahuliyat muyasar day saku phir apnay parents ki khawahishat ko pura karuga

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ma jaab forex sa bhot ziyda profit earn karu tu mjhe bhot ziyda khushi hoti ha oski or ma humsha God ka thanks karna hota ha and after that mjhe khud par or confidience hota ha or jo jo ma soch hota ma os profit sa aapna har wo kam karna hota ha ma study karni ha aapna forex profit sa or apni life aik bhot success ful person ban jana ha or forex ko apba life time business bana laina hai bus .

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i should help the poor people whose are help less in this world and also i should make my sweet home and should traine to those people who can't make money nothing something else.. Well i am waiting for this achievement because now i am newbie and i am learning forex as well so when i earn lots of money i will enjoy all those dream for which i am hoping that i should complete my those dreams from the forex.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After earningna lot of money from the forex trading business is will spend this money on to hhe needy and poor peoples because this is my dream and also i will invest money for the traders which have skills but not have money and i also will expand my equity as well as my profit too to fulfill my all life needs.so i trust on me that i can make a good and batter money from the forex trading business.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make he doalr.. a lot of money, then I'll make a big trading account, so I could use a great balance, and greater trade again. using a large balance is my big dream in forex trading business. be the dolar aswlel. important lessons in forex you must always withdraw from the earnings until you see the fruit of your effort, I am the first thing you will buy a luxury car, and some other needs

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    economic potential, it must continue to focus on public sector reform, transport infrastructure, agricultural and rural development, removal of labour regulations, education, energy security, and public health and nutrition.[233] Citing persistent Every one has lot of dreams that he want to fulfill and to fulfill your dreams you need money for that and once I have that money I will definately fulfill my dreams and enjoys my life as much as I can I will try to secure the future of my children and parents.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the Republic of India (Bharat Ganrajya)[c], is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world. Bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the south-west, and the Bay of Bengal on the south-east, it just what i really do with all the funds my partner and i acquire kind forex trading will be that we set several within my bank-account regarding my own quick wants and also my partner and i make investments other resources directly into some other real world enterprise that we take into account rewarding and also just what buying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 820 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)