+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 213 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member 2Forex3 is an unknown quantity at this point 2Forex3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub meri trade action pe hota hain to main appne appko relax rakhne k liye song sunti hu....movies dekhti hu or mere family member k sath bohot sari baat a karti hu...main or bhi bohot kuch karta hu........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    if we already have their own techniques and money management alone then we can trade with ease by not following the advice of others because in forex trading technique and believe in our own money menagement is very important so that we can further relax in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me jab trade opne rahta hai to hum relax nahi kar skate hai jab tak trade profit me nahi hoti hai hum relax nahi Ho paate hai esliye humetrade ke liye market me achhe se analysis karni chahiye uske baad trade opne karni chahiye.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh007 View Post
    Agar hum market ko analysis karke koi trades open karte hai aur sahi place par stop loss aur take profit ko set karke trading karte hai to phir humara position open bhi rahta hai to humen jyada tension nahi hoti hai, humen market ko analysis karke hi trading karani chahiye.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me sahi tarah ki analysis ke uper me trust karna hota hai. Jab tak ham log aisa nahi karte hain tab tak hamare liye income kar paana mushkil kaam ban sakta hai aur hamare liye apni trade se koi bhi income nahi aa sakti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    relax in trade this easy for trader who already have trading experience because we can make good trading with our own trading analysis also we already prepare what we will do next no matter we got profit or loss in our trade, so trading experience, trading skill and good trading plan is the key to be more relax in trade and trade with no stress

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hum market ko analysis karke koi trades open karte hai aur sahi place par stop loss aur take profit ko set karke trading karte hai to phir humara position open bhi rahta hai to humen jyada tension nahi hoti hai, humen market ko analysis karke hi trading karani chahiye.

Member letmegoo is an unknown quantity at this point letmegoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    - I used to close the chart after i analyze, if you keep it opened focusing on one currency
    you'll feel worried, and this the worst feeling you've to avoid to be successful and professional trader.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are the true skills That you are relaxing while your trade is open and this comes with experience. And if you are going to trade in the demo market for years this comes naturally. You have two make a good trading journal and if you are going to review it then no matter how hard is the condition is you will be progressively good in the forex market

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually, i always relax myself buy just open Google start learning more and more about Forex trading business and sometimes i use forums and try to learn more and more about Forex markets by share my views and always tried to learn from others.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we are following professional trading system like doing analysis before each trade and always use sl and tp then we can get relax while we are trading .if we are not following the risk and money management in our trading then excitation and discomfort will comes automatically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 213 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)