+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the trader should know that he cannot change anything by stress that's why he should relax and watch the market without any fear because that will not help, in the contrary it will make him nervous and can make mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zoro is an unknown quantity at this point zoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that relaxation is always important in any kind of activity.Relaxation is not only about slow activity.Scalpers are full of intense trading style but they can be internally relax and forget things too although from outside they really look very active.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned issamess is an unknown quantity at this point issamess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just worried a little while I let my trading running without any my supervision., I trade my trading by using an EA and subscription of VPS service as my main platform to run up my trading almost 5 days per week. .. .. .. .. good luck

Junior Member basheer1 is an unknown quantity at this point basheer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    After put an trade posittion I do not sit before the chart! I shutdown the computer and go out for other activities like play sport or doing homework. This will help me to feel comfortable.
    Thanks

Member kzadim is an unknown quantity at this point kzadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep yourself unwind dependably enter all around dissected exchanges and ought to likewise put stop misfortune. In the wake of entering exchange don't screen it continuosly. Have faith in your examination and choice. Also, one all the more thing don't tail someone, it brings nervousness and pressure.

Member khalidjoker is an unknown quantity at this point khalidjoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inorder to relax your self wile your trades are on action, i advice you to make take profit and stop loss, shut down your computer and go out to drink a coffee. as much as you are connected you'll never be relaxed.

Banned alihaiderr is an unknown quantity at this point alihaiderr's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap apni money ku achy se use karye or dahan se trede karye tu ap ku loss buht kam hu ga or na huny k b chans hu gey ge is liye money ku dahan se use karna sekhye

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnaab g mujhe trading mee 1 saal se ziada hogyaa haai our in dino meene aapne emtions control kaarme sikh liyee haain jnaab g aaap b aaemtions cotrol kaarne kee kaoshish kaare jnaab g isssi mee apkaa bohaat faidaa haai g jnaaab ggg

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually whenever am online on my PC I always have things to do, at times I spend time on forum, at times am chating with friends on social media or at time I make research on ways of improving my trading skills or finding out answers to questions I have in mind

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to koshish karta hun esay he meri trades open ho us ko close karnay k bina he baki kam karna shuru kar du jitna zyada easy way say hum koi b kam kartay hin utna he easy way say sub kuch asan lagnay lagta hai yehi koshish kartay rehnay say humari kamyabi mill pati hai or hum ko kuch mill sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)