+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai aapka question bht acha ha .Sab say zarori hota hai kay wo analysis kay time apnay mind ko relax karway.Jis say wo fresh mind kay sath market ko analysis karen our good trade open karen. issay apko loss ka khatra km say km huga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Work the market with money management and risk management. I am use the different tools in the forex market. So that I am find out the trend. Secondly, I am control the greedy. I am work the market successful. I am work the market regular. I hope that ibam earn the profit and help the own self.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma apni help ic tarha say kar sakti ho timing ko b dakh kar trade lagao or jab action ma ho tu ma nurvous ho jati ha tu ma chart ko close kar dati ho or khuch dair k bad ma agian open karti ho or per take profit or stop loss laga dati ho

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear simple si bat hai k jab hum trade lgaty hen to hamen chaye k hamen apni trade mein total profit use karna chaye bajaye bar bar trade dekhny k hamen 1,2 pending trades bhi safety k liye rakh deni chaye

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her koi apna he tariqa say yaha kam kr raha hai ag=ur wo kehta hai me he best kam karna hu yaha tu me is baray me kuch bhi ni bolo ga ka me kesa aur kia kam kro ga her koi apni marzi say kam karta hai

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to trade with confidence of our analysis that is very good way to get relax when trade in action, and for get this confidence you have to practice more in demo account until gain enough experience and good strategy that lead us to make good profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    mn apni trade ka hamesha pehly say hi stop loss or profit taking limit laga leta hun or phir jab b marketmery level pey ati hai to mn enter ho k relax ho k market ko watch karta hun or apny tp ya stop loss ka wait karta hun.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should know that the forex market of the hardest things that we must deal with caution so it does not have the experience to work in the forex market is better away from him that forex in order to achieve good profits too

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are work the market with analysis. You are work the market discipline. You are work the market successful trading. I think that you are work the market with indicators and money management. You are earn the profit regular. You are successful. You are always earn the profit analysis base. You are successful.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You want relax during trading. You are work the market with the plsnning. You are work the market confidence. You are ficus the strategy. You are analysis the market. You are work the market plannibg base. You are tale the rest during the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)