+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 213 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quieter myself sometimes to stay away
    Trading period certain
    Not less than two days and not more than
    So five days to every trader to do
    Gay achieve even Astttsa
    Profit to offset big losses
    In the accounts, as well as traders that
    Be very calm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member peris is an unknown quantity at this point peris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its good when you trading you have to make sure that you always keep calm when trading meaning that when you trading you good to avoid endangering your money by making trades that are making trading trades that have been led by emotional reason that might not be very helpful in the long term

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once the operation is executed, there is nothing else to do. That is, you can not change anything except the stop loss and take profit levels. Therefore, the most convenient is to relax to regain strength. In this way, you can return with more energy in trading.

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to not stay in frot of my chart or graph when i put a trade i ussualy go to sleep or eat or just go out with setting take profit and stop loss , when i go back to see i always expect a loosing trade so i will not be surprised

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make sure that all the time i take a trade, i have done everything right into making sure that i have a profitable trade by the close of it, once i take a sure trade, am free to do other things i have in mind without the fear of anything, thus forex for me is ideal since it does not limit me from doing other things that i love doing all the time.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always relaxed when I have opened positions, even I go for some outing and do all the routine activities because when you open positions after strong analysis and with complete calculations than you dont need to have any kind of tension about your open orders, just place TP and SL on your lots and you can leave your machine.

sufiyan22
    bhia tardes me apko me batado ke apko jab hi relax hotey hn jab apko lng term pta ho ke market kha gae gi oper ya neche oske bad hi apko trade leni chaiye then apk agar maket los me bhi le ja rhe hn to apko relax ho ta hn long term apko ye profit hi de kr jae gi

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we can trade with proper knowledge only then it is possible to get success in trading, trade with understanding of the market is always need to get success while trading. if we can use the proper stop loss and take profit then we can sleep well.

Junior Member mystyle044 is an unknown quantity at this point mystyle044's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I think it is our biggest mistake to relax after seeing own trade position in action. Because forex trading is totally based on luck and full experience. So if we have lack of experience than we should take help forex forum and from senior except of doing relax. We should just take profit except of more greed.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying to do my relaxation for all Forex also try to give myself a simple vacation away from the stress and anxiety and compress the nerves, which may be caused by Forex most of the time in order to prepare my strength again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 213 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)