+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There ate so many ways by which we can relax.The best one is to have it at the back of our minds that this trade I opened can make me lose money and so use the lot size that will not give you headache. The use of small lot size itself is very important because if we are greedy and using big lot sizes our minds will not be at rest.I relieve myself of tension while trading by visiting the forum and make some posts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we do trading, before we take an order weuat be do analysis and make sure we follow all the plan of our strategies and money management. while our trade is on action, we don't need to watch it as always. we just need check it for some minutes. try to do something that makes us relax, listening music or watching BBC channel.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-16)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trading jab tak active hoti hai main tab tak ksi dosri masrofiat main laga rahta hon is liye main zyada tar us waqt trading krta hon jab mery pas time na ho ya mn bhot busy hota hon ta k trading target tak easily jati rahy ye tareeqa hai achi trading aur sabr ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lolo salhy is an unknown quantity at this point lolo salhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trading i used to listen to music, running, and sometimes swimming. It is like a break that i have to take to give myself some sort of a refresh. Sometimes i go out to breath a fresh air. While the break i do not think about my trade, i just try to calm myself.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best thing to do to help yourself when your trades are in action is to close your computer and don't follow the market , you should go out and live your life and return back later to see what happened rather than staying in front of the charts for a long time because the market will moves in his direction whether you are there or not.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can relax pretty well when trading as long as you are discipline in your trading, it's only a trader that takes a lot of risk that is agitated when trading, knowledge and discipline will put our minds at rest very well while we are trading, but if we want to be greedy then we will have problems.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true that most traders especially new traders feel uneasy when they have opened trades in the Forex market. But as time goes on this uneasiness subsides ****ually. Also you should trade with safe lot sizes as this will help further to remain calm. But personally after placing trades in the market I just go about doing my other assignment or listen to music.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing that can make you relaxed while trading is when you use the normal lot size, if greed creeps into your trading, certainly it will make you apprehensive while you are in a trade because you will be sure to know what is happening with the trade each time, hence making you worried.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the key for being relax while we have some open trade is with setting the right stop loss and target profit for every trade. After we make a very accurate forex analysis then trader can set up a safe way to trade with. When forex trader already have the right stop loss in every trade then no need to worry because it is a good protection for forex trading capital.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen apni trades ko hamen open karny k bad hamen apni trades ko dekhny ki zarorat nhi hoti hai bus hamen apni trade ka stop loss aur take profit set kr dena chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)