+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe before we take an order weuat be do analysis and make sure we follow all the plan of our strategies and money management. while our trade is on action, we don't need to watch it as always. we just need check it for some minutes. try to do something that makes us relax, listening music or watching BBC channel.
    Last edited by remo; 2017-10-20 at 12:11 PM.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure the goods can not be reached to take them easily only with the expertise and also the time that shows that
    we are all in the start it is an excessive amount that is difficult for all of us to adopt relaxation despite
    open investing openly other thoughts and opinions you can usually observe television for your own convenience.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly with me Id like to believe work the market with money management and risk management. I am use the different tools in the forex market. So that I am find out the trend. Secondly, I am control the greedy. I am work the market successful. I am work the market regular. I hope that ibam earn the profit and help the own self.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I know it is impossible to relax, just our experience and teaching time,
    at first it may be too difficult for us to rest while opening trade, another opinion is
    you can see television to relax yourself. You will definitely feel it. really tense, looking at the market wobbling.
    CMIIW

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-10-18)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me, while I am trading I always listen to music because it really helps me to relax while I work,
    and I always try to make great confidence in myself so I will not worry when I am trading so I will be so relaxed,
    I advice you to listen to music while trading ...

good luck

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stay away from my computer . Hang up with my friends or playing a video game or watching movie . This help alot . U need to get busy with what make u forget the forex evenbfor a while .

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the best way and be partition before opening a deal, and do a good market analysis and expect the right mement to enter the market.
    the more it is necessary, and obliged to put the stop louse and take profit, and to choose the right mement, and to be pationte.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum jab bhi forex market mein apni account per trades open Karen to phar hamen just ye karna chaye k hamen un trades ka hamen stop loss take profit set kr den bus phr tension nhi hogi hamen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-30)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a large amount in your balance and you've made up your mind about TP / SL, I think you can relax.
    But the question is we are always greedy, when we come back and see that I've made good profits
    and then think the market will go up, I have to wait a bit more but not always the case then bad things happen.
    So we have to control ourselves.

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if ever we will want to take relax then we have to be discipline in what so ever we are doing. The forex trading market is not a simple place actually. Another one is being able to make that good decision when trading, making decisions is not that easy, but with some evident discipline and experience we can do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)