+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 213 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein aapko pata hona chahiye ki aapko panic nahi hona hai iss field mein jo darr jaate hain unko pareshani hoti hai forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke aage badna zarori hota hai warna loss hone ke chances ho jate hain.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The principle force of exchanging will hail just when those Investigation that we would completing is good and the comes about begin giving us those needed benefits. This will stay with the salary hailing Furthermore also empower us to unwind Also take additional dangers in the trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zunaira_waris will become famous soon enough zunaira_waris will become famous soon enough zunaira_waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar index, which tracks the greenback against six major currencies, was down 0.12 percent at 94.329. For the week, the index was down 0.65 percent, on pace for its worst performance since the week ending Oct. 13.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Complicating a Republican push for the biggest revamp of U.S. tax law since the 1980s, senators said that, like the House, they wanted to slash the corporate rate to 20 percent from 35 percent, but in 2019 rather than right away.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Since it is trading at a low share price and has a small weighting in the index, that does put it at an increased risk of getting removed, said Alex Bryan, director of passive strategies research at Morningstar in Chicago. I dont think its obvious that it is going to be removed from the index, but it certainly is at risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those primary force of exchanging will come just when those examination that we would finishing may be right and the outcomes begin providing for us those required benefits. This will stay with the wage advancing What's more likewise empower us to unwind What's more take more dangers in the trades.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will relax myself by learning more and more about forex trading and i will come to this forum and try to learn more and more about forex market, share my view is a newI often feel nervous if I had seen the trade position min

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-13), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), jhoradpak (2017-11-13), munibkhan (2017-11-28), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-29)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm practicing the demo now and every time I open a trade I also do other things too.
    I try not to be influenced by that maybe because this is only a demo and the risk is not that heavy
    but I do not know if it really started, it might be very stressful and really scary especially on the first day.
    Hope when I will do real trading, I can be relaxed like my demo mode.
    regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

baalan (2017-11-16)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The key to managing caned sales comes solely after the actual investigation we are doing can be
    done properly coupled with a build start performance that gives me mandatory fruits.
    This will keep money eco-friendly or allow me to rest and decide on other implications in a transaction.
    salam best regard

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many things you can do to relax. What I do is I listen to music or start reading a new book.
    Sometimes I also play with my little boy and really enjoy it. I will check my trades occasionally and
    if they win then everything will be fine, but if they lose I will worry, but because I see it with a relaxed mind,
    I will be able to take corrective action quickly and improve the situation doing something
    else is the best thing to relax while your trade is in progress.
    greeting

Junior Member kulsum-begum is an unknown quantity at this point kulsum-begum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once you start your business, there is very little time to rest. Yet the rest is very expensive. This does not lead to anabhaa work. And the encouragement to work, the interest increases.However, keeping in mind all aspects should be rested

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex main khud ko relax karne ke liye agr meri koi trade lagi hui ho to main sab se good idea jo mere mind main hota hai wo hai rest or stop loss or take profit ko set karne ke bad main family ko time deta hon jis se muje relaxation ho jati hai.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), danish555 (2017-10-31), kanita (2017-10-31), punjabpolice (2017-11-01), rehanayaz (2017-10-31), yulbang111 (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 213 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)