+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Jab apki trade in running ho to apko bohat tension hoti hai ap relax nai kar saktay baki logon ka to muje nahi pata lakin meri jab trade running hoti hai to main relax nai kar pata kyun kay bohat tension hoti hai raat ko neend nai aati agar aaati hai to kai bar ankh khul jati hai bari pareshani si hoti hai is liye meri yeh kohish hoti hai kay main trade subha lagaoun to raat tak meri profit ya to take profit hit ho jaye ya stop loss hit ho jaye aesay running main ho to bohat tension hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-19), KASINA (2018-03-24), Mr. India (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you open a position at that moment do not keep any doubt in your mind because it will bother you and you will feel afraid to choose what to do and finally make the wrong decision and suffer the loss. So stay cool and do not be afraid of facing loss.it 'will help you in the future and in the end you will face some or no loss If you start trading with confidence then nothing can put you in suspense. Just believe in yourself and not close trading losses some trading time down or against your trend but this may still be profitable eventually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,983 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    Doing exchanging with a little parcel will influence you to unwind in exchanging and won't think that its hard to glide. Make some cover arrangements in exchanging ought to be set before entering the market and this exchanging will give you the simplicity of making a benefit or conceal any missteps you may make. in exchanging everything can happen so you require more alert While my exchanging activity I generally endeavor to peruse the news in different discussions and web locales. On the off chance that my exchange goes negative then I endeavor to close my PC and go to bed for some time

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-19), hmforex (2018-03-13), iqrayousaf (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh yes this is a very important question. While trading you must follow the rules and regulations of trade as well as maintaining market trends and money management. And you must be a good market analyst, then you can be successful. I watch tv or go out with friend.i do not like the seat in front of my system see forex market chart.trader need to understand that the market will move very good if trader there watch it.trader should not see chart After do order.set take profit and stop loss order.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Doing trading with a small lot will make you relax in trading and will not find it difficult to float. Make some cover plans in trading should be set before entering the market and this trading will give you the ease of making a profit or cover up any mistakes you might make. in trading everything can happen so you need more caution While my trading action I always try to read the news in various forums and internet sites. If my trade goes negative then I try to close my PC and go to bed for a while

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal se bro forex main ap apni trade par profit lga den ta k jb apko py lines aen to apko trade hud he badn ho jay our ap aram b kar sakty hain

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh sari chezain jo ap keh rhay hain yeh sab ki sab emotion main ati hain agar ap nay apnay emotion pay control ker lia to prh ap apni trading ko aur bhi acha ker skty hain nai to ap ko boht hi preshani hogi phr ap bechani bhi hogi aur bhi ap k sath kafi sary problem hungay ......

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-19), billyboy00007 (2018-03-19), jhoradpak (2018-03-10), Nirzana (2018-03-10), sarfraz786 (2018-03-10)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab ak dafa hum ne forex market ma trade ko execute kar dia ho tu phir humein har haal ma market ke baaray ma wait karna hota ha ku ke hum jaldi ma koi b galat decision nahi le saktay han ku ke agar hum ne action trading ke doraan koi ba galat decision liya tu us se humein forex market ma bohat big loss ho sakta ha aur phir hum us loss ko recover b nahi kar sakein gay.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-19), jhoradpak (2018-03-10), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb trade action ma hti ha agr mujhy loss ho ra hta hai to ma lptop bnd kr k us sy dur rhta hn r ik notification lga daita hn je shi tradd profit ya tp ko touch krti h tw mujhy notification a jati h mobile me . To me profit lektr trade close kr daita hn

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-19), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09), yulbang111 (2018-03-20), ZainAli143 (2018-03-19)

Member Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 Times in 513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab trade action Mein hoti hai Agar Mujhe loss ho raha Hota Hai to mai laptop Band Karke usse Dur Rehta Hoon Aur Ekk notification laga deta hun Je sehi trade profit ya TP ko touch krti h to mjhe notification aa jati h mobile me, to me profit lekr trade close kr deta hun.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr. India For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-20), javedqasim (2018-03-11), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), KASINA (2018-03-19), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)