+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always apply stop loss to a certain level so I always know that what I can get off if the market goes against my open position but I always hope that the best try to learn more about the forex market that we are doing is right and the results start to give us an advantage required. To stay relaxed and calm when trading, I usually listen to my favorite music or songs. it will help me a little time to analyze the market or when to make a decision to open an order. when dealing with charts and seeing market price movements, we need to focus and not panic easily if the market moves against the position of our orders. we must relax so that we can make the best decisions for every transaction we make.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have a very good feeling that how much profit you make from that trade and how much loss you have to incur if you lose money by trading that your risk must be very less than your wages. When trading in action, I waited for profit, I remained in trading, took profits and stopped losses in an open position, then to observe the forex market closely to analyze trade, to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not easy for beginners because you first need this practically in demo or real, so you also understand how to do it in action time if you want to relax now so you need to prepare how you can trade with your mind relaxed during trading time after you are successful, you win your strength. You know that the forex market is a risky market. You know this market is very risky. If you work in the market with the right strategy. You follow trends. Instead you can work the normal market and yolu succeed. If you work in the market against the trend. Then you have a sales reason.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Work on the market with money management and risk management. I use different tools in the forex market. So I find out trends. Second, I control greedy people. I work in the market successfully. I work in the regular market. I hope that ibam gets profit and helps himself. When I opened my position, I also spent a long time doing market analysis correctly and also making the right decisions on trading and opening my trade with confidence. I also closed my pc and went to do other people's work and also to get my Forex, because I also trade long term and maximum time also get positive results on the business.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a strategy that is less aggressive, has used bans or reduced deductions, meets doing 2 positions that are capable every day. My opinion is only restless during the day and stops all positions in the period. so I trade with real influence. on the contrary if I process too much, it's very ambitious to influence. We need to trade confidently from our analysis that a very good way to relax while transacting, and to gain this confidence you have to practice more on a demo account until you get enough experience and good strategies that lead us to make good profits .

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way is to read so much information and lots of material online, engaging with other activities makes it very easy to run the market in certain positions that we know are good problems that we can run and that can make us really understand what values we have. What do you do to relax yourself when you trade? I use EA so that all executions are done automatically so that I can relax while trading like watching TV, DVD movies, surfing the internet, posting on MT5 forums and being able to do other household chores.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way is to read so much information and lots of material online, engaging with other activities makes it very easy to run the market in certain positions that we know are good problems that we can run and that can make us really understand what value we have. When I trade then also analyze the market first and then take a position with confidence, the maximum time I also trade long-term and after opening my trade, I close my PC and do other work or relax. So that was not a factor for me when my trade opened, I couldn't do someone else's work or relax.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While my trade is in action, the best thing I do is to stay clear of the charts, we can't be comfortable trading on the market if we keep watching the charts always, that's why we need to make sure that if we trade in action we forget about trading and doing something another. As long as a Forex trader knows what they are doing, they will not be numb to a sad calm. Like me, I try to survey my strategy in full, Doing it allows me to succeed in simplicity as I want.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work and how well you are able to trade properly and in this way only you will benefit and it must be that you have a good computer and internet connection than you will be able to trade properly and watch the market with your heart- heart and make the right entry to the market so it must make a profit because you work hard for it. The land principle is the simplest tourist gift trade when the analysis we do is the far right and the effect starts to share with us the desired income. This is a book that offers future income and also allows us to unwind and make lots of risks in trading.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an experience that only tells you how to relax and how to open offers and how to get the best benefits from normal transactions. SO, do the best of you and learn and get from FOREX. I think the best part is experience that increases only with practice and practice. as trading we can produce targets from your position and continue your obligations or other work, otherwise you will feel very tense, seeing the market rocking. this will really help beginners can also help make other trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)